Bellazon

Hospitality and apologize

darkknightx3

Hi. 

Can you guys give me a second chance?

I've trolled a bit but i still want to be part of This communit and I've learnt all The rules. I'll not go wrong anymore

I just need need to have my IP unlocked. 

Please give me a second chance!

i beg you!

Come on please. 

I've  understood my mistakes. 

This member was warned & banned for:

1. Trolling

2. Flaming

3. Hotlink

When questioned about his trolling he posted this: http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2011/09/76ddcdfd1782a5ca264701c42bf2471e.gif?1314838466

To add to his of list of offenses he also has at least 3 accounts on BZ :cain:

Hi. 

Can you guys give me a second chance?

I've trolled a bit but i still want to be part of This communit and I've learnt all The rules. I'll not go wrong anymore

I just need need to have my IP unlocked. 

Please give me a second chance!

i beg you!

Come on please. 

I've  understood my mistakes. 

This member was warned & banned for:

1. Trolling

2. Flaming

3. Hotlink

When questioned about his trolling he posted this: http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2011/09/76ddcdfd1782a5ca264701c42bf2471e.gif?1314838466

To add to his of list of offenses he also has at least 3 accounts on BZ :cain:

Wait: I apologized for ALL of my mistakes, privately with you and pubblically now. The 3 accounts were to apologize and to ask you gently to free my IP. 

THis is a great community and simply I didn't know The rules, but Thanks to you now i know them. 

I'll be The perfect user, I only ask you to free my IP. 

I Promise, you have my word, that i'll contribute to This community without other mistakes.

please everybody can make errors in life, but we can learn from errors. 

A second chanche please

I only ask you ONE thing: free my IP.

After that you've my word: I'll not cause NO MORE problem to anyone in Bellazon.

There are people in some topics that appreciate me, the only mistake i've done is a little little trolling with pinkcouture, but I still wanna be friends with anybody and don't cause anymore problems to nobody.

Please, come on, free an IP is a little thing but is vital to me. I don't want to create no more fakes, I'll stay good with my IP and this user.

I don't ask anymore than this.

Exactly, I don't know what to do to convince you that I can contribute in this community.

Everybody deserve a second chanche, you know? Everybody!

I'm still here asking you to forgive me. Pinkcouture, I wanna be your friend. There is no reason to refuse to free my IP and let me join Bellazon once again.

Come on guys! We must be friends with each other. Please.

^ You harassing me w/ PM's and sending me Friend Requests are making things worse for you. Please stop.

Ok, can you just do this ONE thing for me and you'll never hear or read my name for the rest of your life?

Can I send you my IP without banning me again?

I will thankyou all for the rest of my life. I promise. You'll never regret this, belive me.

Please just stop. I believe that you were banned for a reason. Begging and telling the admins that you are going to behave isn't helping your case.

It confirms that banning was the right move.

So, you think that nobody can make a mistake?

That's unfair, you prefer to lose a user that can give a lot to this community instead of free an IP? That's unfair, I want to contribute but I need that IP free.

Come on guys don't be so cruel, everybody can make a mistake.