Bellazon

liika

Genre: Drama | Fantasy

Chronicles the rise to power of Mary Queen of Scots (Kane) when she arrives in France as a 15-year-old, betrothed to Prince Francis, and with her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. It details the secret history of survival at French Court amidst fierce foes, dark forces, and a world of sexual intrigue.

IMDB

reign-series-2880x1800.jpg

^flat story, shallow characters, very bad production ( modern music playing non stop, clothes don't fit era). Historical character of the series stands as a
pretext to show teenage romance and pretty faces of bad acting actresses. I think Reign deserved such comparision, because methods, target and result of 90210 was the same.
White Queen, Tudors, Rome that are true historic series. Spartakus at least brought some thing new to TV.

^flat story, shallow characters, very bad production ( modern music playing non stop, clothes don't fit era). Historical character of the series stands as a

pretext to show teenage romance and pretty faces of bad acting actresses. I think Reign deserved such comparision, because methods, target and result of 90210 was the same.

White Queen, Tudors, Rome that are true historic series. Spartakus at least brought some thing new to TV.

Don't come here to insult. Criticism is welcome. Bashing is not.

Who did I insult and how :idk: ?

I can I understand you like. Seems that it's kind of series for girls, but I don't think that you watch because of it's great historical value?

I hope it's not offensive? Where's the place for discussion?

I usually watch most pilots of new shows. I like discussing about that. I only share my modest opinion. Even If that opinion was harsh, it only show
discrepancy between I saw and what I expected. Still I would like to read that it's not true that modern music playing non-stop, or that dresses do not fit the era. But is it really not true?

greetings

I usually watch most pilots of new shows. I like discussing about that. I only share my modest opinion. Even If that opinion was harsh, it only show

discrepancy between I saw and what I expected. Still I would like to read that it's not true that modern music playing non-stop, or that dresses do not fit the era. But is it really not true?

greetings

:rofl:

everyone is free to express their opinion,whether its good or bad.its written nowhere that only good opinions should be expressed ;)

i of course disagree with Socio's opinion,but thats only  matter of point of view!! all cant see things in same way ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...