Bellazon

Greetings from a Newbie

Hi there!

I’m not really sure what exactly to say, but I’ll try to be brief and not end up gloriously word vomiting.  Bahahaha!

My name is Melanie and I’m nineteen years old, from the northeastern part of the United States.  I am currently attending college for graphics design, but lately… I’ve found myself fascinated with the fashion industry more and more.  I think it might be something to consider looking into.

What else?  I’d say my favorite style is ‘minimalism’.  I’ve never really been interested in looks that I feel are too crowded with patterns and designs, but I like to think I have an open mind too.  If it looks good, it looks good.  Hopefully that makes sense.  :'D

I’ve only ever been to the Victoria Secret’s store at the mall by me once, but it was a fun trip.  The employees were very nice and there was a massive variety of items to choose from.  If I had more time and money, I’d probably buy a few more things.  At the same time, I’m comfortable with what I have.  Thank goodness!  ;)

My favorite models include Daphne Velghe, Heloise Guerin, and Oscar Spendrup.  They’re my top three.  Hilary Rhoda and Behati Prinsloo are both pretty cool too and get honorable mention just because.

I have plenty more to say, but I don’t want this blurb to become too long.  I’m always willing to chat, so feel free to message me if you want to! I promise I don’t bite.

All in all, I look forward to scrolling through the boards and discovering more about what the site has to offer.  Hope everyone has a good day!

xo Mel