Bellazon

Marilyn Manson
Thumbnail

Pauline

Taken from http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/ Said about video games, but I think it can be applied here.

As with any large community of people, there will always be a handful with some issues. Billions of people drink alcohol, but only a handful are alcoholics. Billions of people play sports, but only a handful use steroids. Billions of people play video games, but only a handful have ever murdered someone. It is the individual that brings the issue to the activity, not the activity that brings the issue to the individual.

I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan, and I do not find him even remotely attractive. But whatever he says or does doesn't give anyone the right to say he is the cause for anything other than his own actions.

• 2 weeks later...
Taken from http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/ Said about video games, but I think it can be applied here.

As with any large community of people, there will always be a handful with some issues. Billions of people drink alcohol, but only a handful are alcoholics. Billions of people play sports, but only a handful use steroids. Billions of people play video games, but only a handful have ever murdered someone. It is the individual that brings the issue to the activity, not the activity that brings the issue to the individual.

I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan, and I do not find him even remotely attractive. But whatever he says or does doesn't give anyone the right to say he is the cause for anything other than his own actions.

Very well said, Nine!! :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you and am glad you wrote down what I had in mind too.

Take care,

Mel

this is my theory on how he became what he is today..so some time ago a man brian was sitting around his room looking at hos reflection in a mirror and was like'holy cow (although i don't think he would use the word holy..) i'm really ugly..how about i put a whole bunch of make up on myself and make it seem like i'm actually TRYING to be repulsive..tht way i can fool peolple and make them think that i might actually be attractive!but i chose to look like this!

..anywho..i think little manson was a vey attention starved child...i kinda like him though ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...