Bellazon

Bryana Holly
Thumbnail

wendylorene

Geez, even asking a question like this we got bashed. 
I dont follow her instagram or her public profile, so I have no idea whether she is still active on modelling or not.

Dont put words into people's mouth, I wish everyone have a family if they wish to do so.
If she is happy without doing modelling, then thats good for her, I am happy if thats the case.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:50 AM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

This is the shittiest question in the history of questions but it came across my mind recently…

do any of you sometimes wish she wouldn’t of gotten pregnant and in a relationship with her long time partner….only for the greedy fact of seeing where here career would’ve gone otherwise…..?

I see your point, but it's not like we have a shortage of hot models. if it's not her thing anymore, well, good for her.

My answer wasn't meant to bash anyone's opinion, just my 2 cents.

I felt this way when Johanna Lundback retired from modeling. I really loved her as a model but she was pretty open about how she had started a family and modeling had already become a far smaller part of her life even before she had her child. So if a model is done with the business and finds happiness somewhere else, more power to them.

52 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I didn’t take your answer that way at all don’t even sweat it. That’s why I prefaced the question like I did. I was just thinking about her the other day and was like damn I wonder what kind of shit she would’ve went on to do.

9 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I didn’t take your answer that way at all don’t even sweat it. That’s why I prefaced the question like I did. I was just thinking about her the other day and was like damn I wonder what kind of shit she would’ve went on to do.

she prob wouldve done the occassional ecomm gig until she aged out of that, and then started a youtube channel or something...or gotten into acting. this mightve been the best outcome. 

On 1/19/2023 at 11:56 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I felt this way when Johanna Lundback retired from modeling. I really loved her as a model but she was pretty open about how she had started a family and modeling had already become a far smaller part of her life even before she had her child. So if a model is done with the business and finds happiness somewhere else, more power to them.

Sorry, I was not directing my answer to you, more to this below. Really appreciate your answer to be honest, without attacking anyone.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

This is the shittiest question in the history of questions but it came across my mind recently…

do any of you sometimes wish she wouldn’t of gotten pregnant and in a relationship with her long time partner….only for the greedy fact of seeing where here career would’ve gone otherwise…..?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...