Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

Just a couple....

I've just finished:

Specials by Scott Westerfeld-It's actually the 3rd book in a series I've never read :laugh: I got the book given to me so I decided to read a little to see if I wanted to even bother getting the first two and I was hooked... I read the whole thing. It was really good :)

One For the Money: A Stephanie Plum novel- I can't remember the lady who writes these books name.... but she's an awesome writer. This book was so good and I plan on reading more in the series... but I have 2 other series I have to finish first :laugh: I laughed out loud while reading this book but it also has mystery and action!!! It's crazy!!!!

Now I'm reading:

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld- It's the first book in the series with the Specials... I like it so far. Slow beginning but it's getting really interesting for me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

books I've read recently

The Time Traveler's Wife- I actually liked it. it took some time to grow on me, but once I finished it I think it was a pretty good book

The Patron Saint of Liars- I didn't like this book. Boring throughout and dissapoiting ending

The Road- I liked this book alot. It's not fast paced or anything, but just a really well told story. Kind of sad though

The Shack- kind of dissapointed by it. It was alright though

The Poisonwood Bible- just read this and loved it! the ending drags alittle though but it's an amazing book