Bellazon

Under the Dome

liika

Genre: Drama | Horror | Mystery

"An invisible and mysterious force field descends upon a small fictional town in the United States, trapping residents inside, cut off from the rest of civilization. The trapped townsfolk must discover the secrets and purpose of the "dome" and its origins, while coming to learn more than they ever knew about each other."

in one word-alients. :hehe:

IMDB

post-34874-0-03997600-1381870121_thumb.j

I have and ... how can I say that? If u did not read the book, you certainly going to love the serie. It's not a bad serie but I think the story was written on a post it. They have a +1000 pages book and they came up with shitty characters and a story kind of laughable. The book is amazing and I understand they can't exactly redo the story of the book, but there is a difference between change the story a little bit and a total WTF? I really think they wrote the episodes in the rush because because so many things doesn't make any sense!

If you did not read the book, you are going to like it because it's not an overall bas serie but it's written by lazy people (and I am talking about you too Stephen King!)

If you did read this AMAZING book you are going to yell and curse the episode during 45 mnts in front of your tv and this at each episodes.

Book win (Y)

serie fail (N)

• 1 year later...