Bellazon

Kacy Anne Hill
Thumbnail

jj3

• 2 months later...

Kanye West Signs Kacy Hill to G.O.O.D. Music

Kacy Hill, a 20-year-old artist from Phoenix and former model and back-up dancer on Kanye West's Yeezus tour, has officially signed with G.O.O.D. Music. While news seemed to spread via a tweet from Def Jam, we've confirmed that she has been signed to G.O.O.D. and back in September, she released her debut song “Experience.”

• 8 months later...

Looks like Kacy was lost to some sort of hipster disease.  I think she's gone for good...

It would be easy to trash her song especially since when I first put it on I had the volume up and it nearly split my eardrums but it might be okay as quiet background music... maybe.

post-46718-0-19782200-1440950800_thumb.j

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Galore Magazine, May 2017
by Chuck Grant

KacyHill.21.jpg KacyHill.20.jpg KacyHill.19.jpg KacyHill.18.jpg KacyHill.17.jpg KacyHill.16.jpg KacyHill.15.jpg KacyHill.14.th.jpg/monthly_05_2017/post-86741-0-1593835792-0126_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="KacyHill.13.jpg"> KacyHill.12.jpg KacyHill.11.th.jpg/monthly_05_2017/post-86741-0-1593835792-1236_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="KacyHill.10.jpg"> KacyHill.9.jpg KacyHill.8.jpg KacyHill.7.jpg KacyHill.6.jpg KacyHill.5.jpg KacyHill.4.jpg KacyHill.3.jpg KacyHill.2.jpg KacyHill.1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...