Bellazon

Fantasy VS Angels

Lolita

Izabel Goulart She is flirty and gorgeous in a very sexy way that just Iza can pull off.

Marisa Miller She´s got the body and the sex appeal that can speak to both women and men.

Valentina Zaliaeva She is just so beautiful and an angel in her look. And she can pull of a great sexy style too.

Lily Donaldson She´s got the extra Rock & Sexyness with a trendy twist that would be sexy for VS I think..

Natasha Poly Glamour and natural beauty,,, Perfect!

KAROLINA KURKOVA -- KK was simply made for VS. it's a perfect combination. her incredible body, gorgeous smile, amazing personality.

DARIA WERBOWY -- Glamourous, very famous and respectable in high fashion world, and she has an amazing body.

DOUTZEN KROES -- perhaps the most gorgeous face on earth. curvy, healthy body. great spokesmodel.

EMANUELA DE PAULA -- impossibly sensual looking. face is perfection. brilliant body and skintone.

MIRANDA KERR -- fresh, charming. gorgeous face, skin, hair, body. outgoing personality perfect as spokesmodel.

(*if I could add one more onto here it would be Alessandra. and then if i could add another, it would be Noemie Lenoir*)

You know, since the last time I posted, my list has changed somewhat. So I will re-do my list. Because there are seven Angels at the moment, I'll just replace each one I deem fit:

1) Ana Beatriz Barros: Simply gorgeous; appealing to both men & women. Her VS pictures were always great and she's such a cute spokes model.

2) Bianca Balti: Sexy and classy, one major thing all of the girls are missing right now. They either have one or the other, not both.

3) Emanuela De Paula: Beautiful, sexy, and her body is WOW!

4) Doutzen Kroes: Not a huge fan of her body, but she's VS to the max.

5) Irina Sheik: Beautiful, plush-lipped, and talented. She's great.

6) Candice Swanepoel: Cute AND sexy, but she doesn't look like she's twelve.

7) Oluchi Onweagba: Tall, African, and stunning. If there's anyone girl who deserved to be an Angel, it was Oluchi.

Honorable Mention: Karolina Kurkova! Best Angel on the roster now. :wub:

For now

Valentina Zeliaeva

Doutzen Kroes

Noemi Lenoir

Candice Swanepoel

Irina Sheik

Herika Noronha

Catherine McNeil

Bianca Balti

When they get older

Barbara Istvanova

Toni Garrn

Natalia Chabanenko

Amber Pyper

Daniela Freitas

Sophie Blackbrough

Esti Ginzborg

Anett Griffel

sorry thats 8

For now

Valentina Zeliaeva

Doutzen Kroes

Noemi Lenoir

Candice Swanepoel

Irina Sheik

Herika Noronha

Catherine McNeil

Bianca Balti

When they get older

Barbara Istvanova

Toni Garrn

Natalia Chabanenko

Amber Pyper

Daniela Freitas

Sophie Blackbrough

Esti Ginzborg

Anett Griffel

sorry thats 8

Catherine Mcneil :drool: yes she would be PERFECT!

• 5 months later...

so i see that i did a list earlier of who my idea Angels would be if it were RIGHT NOW...

but if i could pick my DREAM TEAM of models from ANY point in their career and make them all Angels right now -- this would be my list... ... and they'd take the world by storm!

Karolina Kurkova c. 2003 -- her body was at it's most unbelievably perfect. she was just a bit more toned and lean than she is now, but still curvier than when she first started. she's a wonderful spokesmodel. gorgeous face, radiant smile, huge personality. a dream. for me, she is THE ideal blonde bombshell

Gisele Bundchen c. 2006 -- i think Gisele has always been in top form. but around this period she got a bit curvier and it just added to her appeal. she's sporty, down-to-earth, loud, fun. one of the best walks ever. an idea Angel who represented the company very well for years. Plus, her and KK look and work wonderfully together.

Tyra Banks c. 1998 -- at this time, there was no model who was more beautiful. it was before she became TYRA!!!! the drag queen esque, self indulgent personality she is now. back in 1998, she was wonderfully commercial, had the best breasts on earth, that most beautiful face, and a killer personality as well. a true STAR. and this was her peak year.

Heidi Klum c. 1999 -- the perfect Golden Girl. i remember everything about Heidi at this time as being golden; her hair, her skin, her eyes, and of course --whatever she touched. she has an innocent playfulness to her and her and Tyra have always complimented each other. and of course, who can ignore The Body, which was at it's best around this time.

Stephanie Seymour c. 1992 --- the dark-haired sex bomb. i don't know if there has been another model before or since who reflects such pure, raw, sensuality. she IS the personification of sex in every pic. and this was her peak. she looked hotter than ever. she's more of an introvert than the other models ... more of an intellectual. she brings a different appeal than the other bombshells on the list.