Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

They really need to start using Ana in the VS catalogs more often. :)  When they put a new one out she is barely in it. :(  

My favorite is the middle one above :wub: Of course there is nothing bad about the others.

i agree she is great

im just saying...maybe he changed his style and doesnt use the same program that he used to use which i look down upon now since i do everything in photoshop.

He postet again some new pics after three weeks of doing nothing, hope that it's going on, because he used to do very very good scans :drool: :drool:

Hi everyone.

Seems like the place to be.

I miss VS

SI is a pain to scan (for me anyway) If the paper isn't saturated with color the grain is hard to fix... I have been siding more towards the grainy side than the over-smooth side with its paper...(it's still all an experiment with me)...I still use Neat at times...I have backed off however. NEat is great for certain paper and at certain strengths. BUT, lord knows I am not the expert some would have you believe. I don't believe it anyway...I huff and puff only out of frustrations.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I joined tonight. Don't know my way around yet or who's all here so much but I do recognize a few names and that prompted me to go ahead and speak up. "Hello, People I know!!!" :laugh: Isa mentioned the place a couple days ago.

Anyway....C U guys around,

Duro

hi ben...i think isa got you to join because of me because i was talking about your work and i feel bad now. i wasnt making fun of your work but i didnt know you used neat image. i always thought you did everything in photoshop. one of my scans got mistaken for your work because i left it untagged...it was my first scan. ddmscans taught me to do everything in photoshop and i dont use neatimage anymore. thats why i was shocked when i learned you used photoshop.

hi ben...i think isa got you to join because of me because i was talking about your work and i feel bad now.  i wasnt making fun of your work but i didnt know you used neat image.  i always thought you did everything in photoshop.  one of my scans got mistaken for your work because i left it untagged...it was my first scan.  ddmscans taught me to do everything in photoshop and i dont use neatimage anymore.  thats why i was shocked when i learned you used photoshop.

:laugh: I didn't notice anything out of the way....It's all true man.

Oh yea, Photoshop always.....I use the Neat filter within and do whatever else needs doing before and after. I go off the edge with experiments all the time...when and if the learning stops I'll stop. :)