Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

thanks kikala ^ 

New little Falabella interview

Gisele Bundchen: "Latin woman is strong and sensual"

Intelligence, personality and curves. Gisele Bundchen (Brazil, 1980) has the three edges of the triangle of beauty. Her appearance on the runways and in magazines reconfigured what then was considered beautiful.

But this change was not made overnight. Her big break came when Alexander McQueen selected her, followed by Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. She did not go unnoticed. The magazines were quick to call her and brands began to love putting her in their campaigns. A new supermodel had appeared. She was only 17 years old.

Since then, her popularity soared. Gisele Bundchen  continues to attract big names in fashion and, since last year, is the image of Saga Falabella. This is the reason that has led her to Los Angeles. In one of the most renowned Hollywood studios, the Brazilian supermodel spoke to us.  

Still at the top of your career, despite walkways retired recently. What does it mean to you to be a supermodel or supermodel ?

For me, it is a word that people decided for models who have found success in this profession. At the beginning I did not look like a model. I was never a person closely tied to these things or going to. It was an opportunity that came into my life to work and help my family at age 14. I started to be a model to be independent financially.

And along the way, you changed the model of beauty.

When I arrived, the models were different from me. People saw me and told me I was either too skinny or too big. The first five years were difficult, but they gave me the opportunity and here I am 20 years later.

The prominent Peruvian photographer Mario Testino has supported you from the beginning of your career and is a very good friend. Tell us about this relationship and your experience working with him.

Mario Testino I met him when I was 17. I did not speak much English. He was one of the first that photographed me. Since then I have a relationship of great affection. We understand, we are Latinos. We have a very good chemistry. Whenever we see one another we have a good time.

Now that you mention the term Latino, how would you describe the current Latina?

I think a strong, very sensual and very affectionate. Is passionate and yet is cozy and friendly.

http://elcomercio.pe/luces/moda/revista-somos-gisele-bundchen-mujer-latina-fuerte-y-sensual-noticia-1834844

"I'll be doing a live Q+A right here on Facebook!" - K.K's Official FB page. yesterday she answered some questions. Karolina mentioned Gisele several times

Trisha Legacion : In the entire fashion industry, who has the: a. Best walk
b. Best editorials.
Karolina: I think Naomi Cambell, Gisele

Paulo Cesar: which VS angel did you like to work with the most?
Karolina: Hi, I actually like Gisele a lot and have a lot of things in common!

Michaela Bénová: what about your colleague, such as. Miranda Kerr, Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima or Alessandra Ambrosio? Who do you understant most? (FB translator)
Karolina: Mostly i have same interests as Gisele.

TOM BRADY SHUTS DOWN DIVORCE RUMORS WITH GISELE BUNDCHEN: ‘WE’RE IN A GREAT PLACE’

“We’re in a great place. I’ll just say that,” Brady said. “I’m a lucky man. I’ve been very blessed with support from my family and certainly her. There’s no bigger supporter that I have than her and vise versa. I’ve been very blessed to have an incredible relationship with my life partner. I don’t think anything would ever get in the way of that.”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/09/08/tom-brady-shuts-down-divorce-rumors-with-gisele-bundchen-were-in-a-great-place/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom is new spokesperson for Tag Heuer, mentions Gisele

Tom Brady on Wife Gisele Bündchen's Modeling Advice: 'I Should Listen to Her a Lot More Often!'

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/10/13/tom-brady-gisele-bundchens-modeling-advice-tag-heuer/

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Brady Gushes Over Gisele Bundchen: 'She's My Best Friend'

http://www.etonline.com/news/173970_tom_brady_calls_gisele_bundchen_his_best_friend/

yes so cute ^ hope we can get more pics of Tom/Vivi :heart:

Tom Brady doesn’t know what a meme is

The “I Yahoo’d Myself” segment also covers some of his famous hairstyles, high-five failures and what he loves about being married to Gisele.

http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/10/14/tom-brady-doesn%E2%80%99t-know-what-meme

If video won't play here is what he pretty much said about Gisele: http://www.eonline.com/news/706539/tom-brady-reveals-best-thing-about-being-married-to-gisele-bundchen-talks-bromance-with-matt-damon

Gisele Bündchen in 30 questions

How does it feel to see yourself on the cover of Vogue Paris for the 8th time?

I'm grateful to have been chosen to be a part of every one of the editions.

What does the magazine mean to you?

French Vogue is one of the most reputable fashion magazines in the world and it’s always an honor to work with them. They have been very supportive of me since the beginning of my career, so they're very special to me.

You have worked with Mario Testino several times before, what is it like to shoot with him?

The first time I shot for French Vogue, it was with Mario. He has always believed in me and has been one of my biggest supporters from the very beginning. He's funny and kind and I have so much fun with him every time we're together!

Has your perception of the modelling industry changed over time?

When I started, I was so young and naive and really didn't understand the business like I do today. So, yes, you could say that my perception has changed.

Which supermodels did you look up to when you first started your modelling career?

When I was 14, modelling was a job opportunity that appeared in my life and I ran with it, but it was never something I had dreamed of doing. I never looked at magazines and had no idea who the girls were, but today I've met so many of them that it’s hard to choose just one! I would say Christy Turlington, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell are some of my favorites.

Describe your perfect day off when you are not modelling?

Wake up, snuggle with my kids, eat breakfast and spend the day outside bare foot, playing in nature.

What is your breauty routine?

Most importantly, I try to eat healthily, drink lots of water and meditate daily. I use organic coconut oil on my body and to cleanse my face, but I also like to use Leis Beiges healthy glow on my face for special occasions.

What do you do to stay in shape?

I love moving my body in different ways; I practice boxing, cycling, Kung Fu, yoga, surfing... It changes depending on where I am and what's around me.

What is your go-to outfit for daytime?

Jeans and a t-shirt.

And evening?

Depends on what I am doing.

How do you perceive Parisian style?

To me Parisian style is cool, simple and yet so chic at the same time. The Parisian woman's style seems timeless.

Name three things on your bucket list?

I'd like to visit India, do Vipassana meditation for 10 days and work with children, that would be a good start.

Do you feel more like a city person or a country person?

I'm a country girl all the way.

You grew up in Brazil, what are your 3 favorite places in the country?

Fernando de Noronha, the Amazon Rainforest and Cataratas do Iguaçu, but there are still so many places I want to visit like Chapada Diamantina and Lençóis Maranhenses to name a few.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

In a tree house in the heart of a lush forest, next to an amazing waterfall with a view of the ocean.

Which three songs are you listening to on repeat at the moment?

Its Ok by Ayla Nero, We Are Here by Alicia Keys, Wilder Mind by Mumford & Sons.

Is there a film that has stayed with you?

Avatar; I wish I could live in that world, without the greedy humans of course.

A book to read before bed?

The Four Agreements, simple and profound at the same time.

Which three Instagram accounts should we be following?

@NatGeo @Mayaclimbstrees @thecollhunter

What does art mean to you?

A creative way of expressing a vision, an idea.

What is your relationship with photography?

To me, photography is an art form that can express many different feelings. I personally love photos of animals and nature, those are my favorites.

Do you collect anything?

Family pictures.

Do you have a secret talent?

I think I’ll keep that a secret!

What is your favorite season?

I have two, Spring and Summer because I love it when the sun is shining.

Is there a particular gift you like to give?

I think the biggest gift you can give is your time, energy and love.

Your favorite drink?

Coconut water straight from the coconut.

What is your favorite food?

Definitely spring rolls with Allen’s special sauce.

A restaurant you like to share with others?

Koji’s has the best Japanese food in Costa Rica.

A guilty pleasure?

I can't get enough of dark chocolate.

If you could go back to the past, is there anything you would change?

There are definitely things I would have done differently if I had known what I know now, but I guess I had to go through those experiences to gain that wisdom. I feel as though the hard times always bring opportunities for growth and that's ultimately what it's all about.

What is your mantra?

Always choose love.

http://en.vogue.fr/fashion/top-models/diaporama/interview-with-gisele-bndchen-in-30-questions-for-vogue-paris-cover/23185#KS1a1e7qCuLiFRf5.99

• 3 weeks later...

The Fascinating Role Mario Testino Played in One of Gisele's First Magazine Covers

Happy Birthday, Mario Testino! Here at Allure, we are tremendous fans of the (now) 61-year-old photographer. He is one of his generation's greats, his images lauded for their humanity and vitality, whether they're portraits of celebrities or pictures of his hometown in Peru. He also, of course, is the master of fashion and beauty—he even excels at discovering new talent.

But most of all, Testino is a lover of beauty. "Mario loves women, style, parties, pleasure—everything joyful and vivid," says Allure editor in chief Linda Wells. "He has the most refined eye, and he sees beauty in women, men, children, objects, magnifying it with his creativity. I trust him beyond everything—after all, he was the one who discovered an unknown Brazilian model and convinced me to put her on our cover. Her name: Gisele."

And the rest, as they say, is history. Happy birthday, Mario!

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2015/10/mario-testino-allure.html?mbid=social_twitter