Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

and yeah i bought the movie because gisele likes the lakers....i was born in la and a laker fan my whole life...thats the only good thing about her.

:magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic: :magic:

• 2 weeks later...

i want to scan this phot of gisele but my printer won't let meeee! :( it's an ad for vs i got in the mail... she's on the front of it lying down with no top... and her hand is on her chin.... and it says "two dreamy offers for angels only"... the offers are inside but anywayyyyy!... if anyone has that can they post it?

Well, I cant say without being beaten up, that I have ordered anything from VS for myself... I hear thongs are comfy, but I dont think it would go swing well with my friends...

So, I cant say I got the issue... I lack the previous purchases... I am restricted to multiple catalog requestings...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She said several times in interviews, tha she feels little uncomfortable showing her ass of. That's why she never wore a thong or tanga in the shows. But I think its okay, as long she will doing pics like this:

v2390310rh.jpg

Has anyone noticed that gisele is known for her ass, but yet she is about the only Victoria Secret Model who has never wore a thong on the Victoria Secret Runway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh well, she doesn`t have to wear a thong to prove that she has a nice ass.

By the way, I thought she was known for her face/legs. Either way, those are my favorite features of her.