Bellazon

Emilie Ellehauge
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 3 months later...

Memorable Moments F/W 2014

HOMETOWN: Aarhus, Denmark

FW14 HIGHLIGHTS: Moncler, Carven, Just Cavalli, Burberry, Marc by Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Phillip Lim

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I don’t know if you can call it a moment, but my favorite day was my birthday I think. I had my birthday in New York and it was my first birthday away from home. My parents usually wake me with a birthday song and we eat breakfast, it’s very home-y. This felt so different! I started the day Skypeing with my parents and my agent had tried to give me the day off, but she texted me with a request casting at Marc by Marc, so I went there and had lunch with my friend after that. Then she called me again with the fitting for Marc by Marc, I was happy, of course. After that it was getting kind of late and I had dinner with my two Danish friends, also models, it was all really rushed. It almost didn’t happen, but agent called me five minutes before we met and said I was confirmed for Marc by Marc and Phillip Lim so it was a great day, the best gift!

models.com

• 2 months later...