Bellazon

James Franco
Thumbnail

andr3a_

• 2 weeks later...

James Franco's Father Dies of Heart Attack

James Franco’s father Doug passed away at age 63 on Monday (September 26) in Palo Alto, Calif.

“He had a heart attack and died at the hospital shortly after he arrived there,” James’s rep exclusively confirms to JustJared.com.

Doug Franco - a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur with a Harvard MBA - is survived by his wife Betsy and his three sons, James, Dave, and Tom.

A week after Doug’s death, James’s mother confirmed the untimely news.

“It is true that my sweet, generous husband passed away,” Betsy tweeted. “He gave so much to his three sons and me, and to many other people, too.”

Our deepest condolences go out to the Franco family and friends.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/10/06/ja...o-father-death/

Very sad news... condolences :(

James Franco’s father Doug passed away at age 63 on Monday (September 26) in Palo Alto, Calif.

“He had a heart attack and died at the hospital shortly after he arrived there,” James’s rep exclusively confirms to JustJared.com.

Doug Franco - a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur with a Harvard MBA - is survived by his wife Betsy and his three sons, James, Dave, and Tom.

“It is true that my sweet, generous husband passed away,” Betsy tweeted. “He gave so much to his three sons and me, and to many other people, too.”

:cry: Poor james.