Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

• 3 weeks later...

New Angel crew,

So who are the new kids on the block? Kate Grigorieva from Russia, Taylor Hill from Colorado, Elsa Hosk from Sweden, and Martha Hunt from North Carolina are among the new crew.
They will be joined by Jac Jagaciak from Poland, Stella Maxwell from the United Kingdom, Lais Ribeiro from Brazil, Sara Sampaio from Portugal, Romee Strijd from Holland and Jasmine Tookes, who hails from California.
The expanded Angel lineup gives Victoria’s Secret the largest group of contract models in its history and the most powerful collection of established and emerging models in the world.

I'm sure this news is everywhere in all VS threads,just liked to post it here as it's so amazing how many models they put outthere as angels.

• 3 weeks later...

daily mail has something with Irina, now a life story :hehe:

EXCLUSIVE: From filthy Russian mining town where she was too poor for high heels to love with Bradley Cooper - Irina Shayk's 'affair' with a sugar daddy and how she nearly didn't get a visa because of her Muslim roots

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3082620/From-filthy-Russian-mining-town-love-Bradley-Cooper-Irina-Shayk-poor-high-heels-affair-sugar-daddy-beat-visa-problems-Muslim-roots-lost-Red-Army-heroine-grandmother.html#ixzz3aVkaBkLz

In all honesty, in the terms of popularity Taylor dwarfs Candice.  Thats no knock on Candy whatsoever, it’s just a fact.  Outside of  this thread she would likely beat out Candice in 99 of 100 such polls.  However, in terms of everything else that really matters, Candice crushes Taylor any day of the week.

A true goddess vs. media creation.

^^^ That one is an oldie, but a goodie.  It was taken at LAX June 11, 2014.  Can’t quite remember when it was posted.

However, in terms of everything else that really matters, Candice crushes Taylor any day of the week.

A true goddess vs. media creation.

Sorry but that's pure BS.

If you don't like TS that's cool, but she is actually very talented and a great pop artist.

Be real here, what talent does Candice have?

Swift has built her career entirely on her own (with family's help) and is a multimillionaire.

Everyone here knows I'm a fan of Candy, but let's be real. There is no need to knock down others in order to bring up Candice.

^^ No one’s knocking her buddy, nor did I insult her.  Sure, she’s talented, but not my idea of a goddess.  I simply have an opinion, if you do not share it, so be it.

"A true goddess vs. media creation."

So yeah, you did insult her.

Also, how is The Candice Swanepoel also not a media creation? Do you ignore how much time and money VS (and her agency) spent into creating her brand in fashion industry?

^^ No one’s knocking her buddy, nor did I insult her.  Sure, she’s talented, but not my idea of a goddess.  I simply have an opinion, if you do not share it, so be it.

Also, how is The Candice Swanepoel also not a media creation? Do you ignore how much time and money VS (and her agency) spent into creating her brand in fashion industry?

Didn’t expect Taylor warfare, but here goes.  My comment was more about intangibles than anything else.  Sure, Candice came to our attention via the modeling world and the commercial might of VS, and Taylor has become huge on the basis of being a multi-platinum recording artist.  However, what sets them so far apart, IMO, are the inner/outer beauty and personality traits that Candice possesses, which Taylor does not, IMO.

Again, this is all subjective, and you obviously feel quite differently.

CHill out a little here guys. there's hardly any precedent of anyone topping Maxim hot 100 two years in a row :D

post-84741-0-1445991083-9994_thumb.jpg

/Peace?

/No peace!

^ So you think TS is completely devoid of beauty AND personality??? wow!  WOW!!! :rofl:

Hilarious, isn't it?

Didn’t expect Taylor warfare, but here goes.  My comment was more about intangibles than anything else.  Sure, Candice came to our attention via the modeling world and the commercial might of VS, and Taylor has become huge on the basis of being a multi-platinum recording artist.  However, what sets them so far apart, IMO, are the inner/outer beauty and personality traits that Candice possesses, which Taylor does not, IMO.

Again, this is all subjective, and you obviously feel quite differently.

You DON"T EVEN PERSONALLY KNOW CANDICE to know if she truly is beautiful on the inside. She nice to her fans (I mean she's needs to be) and she participates in charities and cries at them. Big deal? MANY celebrities do that and that doesn't make them beautiful on the inside, in fact BECAUSE most all of them do it's become the PR thing to do. 

You are ascribing to her inner beauty BECAUSE of her outer beauty and then bashing other celebrities because of it.

SMH.

It's ridiculous. 

Candice might be stunning but that doesn't merit her any kind of goddess titles. A, because it is dehumanizing.

A legit goddess would've stopped the earthquake in nepal or fixed world hunger by now WHILE being "beautiful". Candice is just physically beautiful and that's what she is ONLY known for.