Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

First and foremost....ED SHEERAN !!!!!! Yuck...he looks like an overgrown and oversized Chuckie Finster .....Remember Rugrats  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130702204312/nicktoons-united/images/4/40/Safe_image.png

Now realizing how clueless I really am. These guys Ed and Chuckie - I haven't known either of them. But Barbi may be even more clueless. :notsure:

Apple, that escalated quickly.  You drew up this juicy plot. But I think you exaggerate and overcomplicate things just to delineate a dark scenario.

Appleauto...... I know you are a HUGE fan of her...... I know!!!!....... Please........ pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese........

So please don't make matters worse.

Please write these startling speculations to the "Anything about BP" topic.

• 2 weeks later...

According Dutch websites there are again rumors about Sunnery cheating on Doutzen ... this time with a student.
December 2013 there were also rumors about him cheating on Doutzen with a KLM flight attendent ...but Doutzen forgive him because she was pregnant.
Doutzen deserves much better ..she should just dump him.
It must be hard for her having 2 kids and a husband that cheats...but there are plenty of guys who look better inside & outside and want her + her 2 kids.

Now if only you would learn not to trust shitty tabloids.

Haha is there any other kind?

I believe hollander thinks she could do better than Sunnery, regardless. That's why he chooses to believe some rumours.

'Naturally', the rumours are about Sunnery cheating on Doutzen, and not the other way around...

According Dutch websites there are again rumors about Sunnery cheating on Doutzen ... this time with a student.

December 2013 there were also rumors about him cheating on Doutzen with a KLM flight attendent ...but Doutzen forgive him because she was pregnant.

Doutzen deserves much better ..she should just dump him.

It must be hard for her having 2 kids and a husband that cheats...but there are plenty of guys who look better inside & outside and want her + her 2 kids.

They're called rumors for a reason... That's the first time I hear about Sunnery cheating. I guess time will tell, but I hope it's not true. 

According Shownieuws on TV yesterday: The girl said they only had a good time and a few drinks but denied they had sex..she said she made a joke ....

With this Insta pic they want to show that they are still in love

post-16474-0-1445991083-40493_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1445991083-43315_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1445991083-43941_thumb.jpg

Instagram #Doutzen

-----------------------------------------

[edited derogatory and prejudice comment]

Quotenet.nl

The rumors are denied and that is logical, Johan Cruyff would say. The news that a student had sex with the man of Doutzen, raises the question: is Sunnery James the Hugh Grant of The Netherlands?

Sunnery James called since today Slippery James. Despite denials by all parties the rumors are skyhigh (stop calling, boys). "The student let everybody know what happened," says a source. Well, yes we know that by now.

The consequences of Sunnery's apparent love affair in the Austrian snow are uncertain. Doutzen and Sunnery celebrate vacation in Florida right now. It's a shame if this evil juicy rumors were true. Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley also seemed a dream couple, but that went wrong, because Grant was not satisfied with the beautiful lady from Britain.

That marriage eventually died.

Doutzen is good for € 17 million and our Frisian self made millionaire does nothing to share when it comes to a divorce. The number 22 in the Quote Junior is married under a prenuptial agreement. Smart.