Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I feel like doesn't matter if they are dating or not, but the media starts assuming things and in the end, it does any good for Barbara's image... That's kind of frustrating because whether we like it or not, this can produce a lot of stress if his fans start the hatred, at least from her career's point of view.

Woah woah woah, slow it down there skippy. I'm not even going to point out the massive issue with your statement, you should know better as an adult. Keep it up and you'll find yourself removed from BZ quickly. Now play nicely boys and girls and keeps the criticisms constructive please.

Whoa! Back off.

Ed seems to be a cool dude btw. Good for them if they are a couple.

Woah woah woah, slow it down there skippy. I'm not even going to point out the massive issue with your statement, you should know better as an adult. Keep it up and you'll find yourself removed from BZ quickly. Now play nicely boys and girls and keeps the criticisms constructive please.

Subject is dropped.

Edited by Prettyphile

First off. If she is dating is it anyones business? Two, I was reading through and everyone is clearly overreacting. She covered her face probably because she hates when people dig real hard into her personal life rather than to hide a date. I think if this guy recently just split from hid girlfriend having someone like barbara as a friend is good for company and she has experience in that department. We also know that media overhype things to get people to talk and increase ratings. It is all speculation at the end of the day so who cares? Even if she is dating him, it is her life.

First and foremost....ED SHEERAN !!!!!! Yuck...he looks like an overgrown and oversized Chuckie Finster .....Remember Rugrats  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/27/14/270C9ECD00000578-3014775-image-a-108_1427468336901.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130702204312/nicktoons-united/images/4/40/Safe_image.png

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Newly-single Ed Sheeran parties with Victoria's Secret beauty Barbara Palvin... just hours after announcing split from Athina Andrelos....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3014775/Ed-Sheeran-parties-Victoria-s-Secret-beauty-Barbara-Palvin-just-hours-announcing-split-Athina-Andrelos.html%5Dhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3014775/Ed-Sheeran-parties-Victoria-s-Secret-beauty-Barbara-Palvin-just-hours-announcing-split-Athina-Andrelos.html

This is why this Daily Mail headline is so damaging to Barbara ..ED broke up/confirmed his split  with his ex girlfriend Athina Andrelos just hours before on live radio and that very same night he is seen out partying with BP implying that A BP  is responsible for the breakup or B BP is so easy and doesn't care about ED's  ex Athina Andrelos, she is willing to party with him and then leave the club in his car...both are disgusting !!!! It is Justin Bieber cheating on Selena Gomez by hooking up with Barbara Palvin in Dec 2012 all over again...TRUTH BE DAMNED and the media is painting the town red with the story...they are gobbling it all up ....

And this is NOT about Barbara Palvin and Ed Sheeran being in love ....NO NO NO....this is about Ed Sheeran's ex Ellie Goulding 'cheating' with pal Niall Horan and Sheeran getting even with Niall by hooking up with his ex Barbara Palvin !!!

'I got over the anger the moment I wrote the song': Ed Sheeran admits he has forgiven his ex Ellie Goulding for 'cheating' with pal Niall Horan

By NOLA OJOMU FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 10:17 GMT, 22 October 2014 | UPDATED: 13:51 GMT, 22 October 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2802951/ed-sheeran-admits-forgiven-ex-ellie-goulding-cheating-pal-niall-horan.html

The Daily Mail articles can scream headlines like 'I got over the anger the moment I wrote the song': Ed Sheeran admits he has forgiven his ex Ellie Goulding for 'cheating' with pal Niall Horan but we all know ,that is absolutely not true..public image is all about media damage control and PR spin ..Real life is nothing like that...In real life when you are Ed Sheeran you take Niall Horan's hook up that lasted for a blink-and-you-miss-it month in 2013 out for a quick spin while you are in Sydney,Australia to perform....6 months after that 22 October 2014 headline and judging by the way he acts not talks, it is obvious that Sheeran still has NOT forgiven Niall....

This is also terribly unprofessional on Barbara's part...she was invited to Sydney as an official Global Ambassador by L'Oréal Paris Australia...She was supposed to unveil  the MakeupGeniusAU app , do some press events,a photoshoot..basically work under strict contract guidelines and then go back....she is still in Sydney Australia..she is still representing the L'Oréal Paris brand and she is dragging their good name down with them...almost every tabloid Ed Sheeran article mentions why she is in Sydney....L'Oréal Paris Australia....

Plus she attended that Ed Shearan concert 3 days ago with her IMG Models agent Cyril Lefevre and Kate Heliotis (Communications, Events & Sponsorships L'Oreal Paris)...Both posted pics on Instagram and now suddenly she is dating or even hooking up with the guy...NO WAY !!!!

kateheliotis 3 days ago

Rocking it out at the Ed Shearan concert with two of my favourite people @realbarbarapalvin and @cyrilsurreal #averagewednesday

https://instagram.com/p/0pblLnuL60/

BP's agent posted the same concert pic too..if there was anything real/genuine going on between BP and ED he would never have posed the pic to his own personal account...He manages Karlie Kloss as well...with all her media craziness with Taylor Swift I am sure he knows how to handle PR ...he tagged the pic ....very cool night with our aussie Friends ❤ @realbarbarapalvin

Plus Niall Horan never actually dated Barbara...HE USED HER...I don't know whether Niall is gay or not and I am not going to speculate but Barbara was absolutely used as an official PR girlfriend by the One Direction PR team to do some damage control and to spin the media in a completely different direction ....This Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson was already involved with a man called Andy so the trashy headlines involving teen idol Niall Horan cheating with her would have been extremely damaging to One Direction super  clean, fresh Bubblegum Pop image...so PR obviously got Niall and BP to go on a movie date in London to watch The Hunger Games and carefully set the media and the paparazzi hunting for a brand new scent !!!! This is how PR works...Barbara is super naive..she doesn't get it that she is being used by other people to their advantage....she is that poor ,naive pawn in other peple's chess games....first Bieber/Lil Twist , then Niall, now Ed Sheeran and yes even Stella Maxwell...Begonia wrote very well about the Maxwell/Palvin "friendship" in the Bellazon Official VS Thread today  :gocho:  :gocho:

Plus sadly I think she likes the cheap, free limelight...she may hide her face from the glaring flashlights but we all know that she LOVES it !!!

Check out the timeline......The Niall Horan/ Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson/Barbara Palvin love triangle.

https://twitter.com/barbarapalvin/status/407002461476749312

Barbara PalvinVerified ‏@BarbaraPalvin

@NiallOfficial hunger games buddie

8:25 PM - 30 Nov 2013

'They've seen each other lots and talk all the time': One Direction's Niall Horan 'secretly dating' Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson

By LOUISE SAUNDERS

PUBLISHED: 00:47 GMT, 1 December 2013 | UPDATED: 13:31 GMT, 1 December 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2516242/One-Directions-Niall-Horan-secretly-dating-Made-In-Chelseas-Louise-Thompson.html

'It was secretive and exciting': One Direction's Niall Horan 'spends the night with Made In Chelsea's Louise Thompson'

By LUCY BUCKLAND

PUBLISHED: 07:18 GMT, 24 May 2013 | UPDATED: 16:16 GMT, 13 June 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2330167/One-Directions-Niall-Horan-spent-night-Made-In-Chelseas-Louise-Thompson.html

Chek out the Daily Mail headline less than 24 hours later.....

What about Louise? Niall Horan seen out with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin... after reports of 'secret dates' with Made In Chelsea's Thompson

By SARAH BULL

PUBLISHED: 06:52 GMT, 2 December 2013 | UPDATED: 20:53 GMT, 15 January 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2516735/Niall-Horan-seen-Victorias-Secret-model-Barbara-Palvin.html

Edited by PinkCouture
hotlinking

Appleauto, you have said so many true things !

In my opinion Barbara has a disgusting fancy for people.

Her boyfriends ( or just short-term partners ): kristof, bieber, now this ron weasley and of course maxwell, running like a thread through her whole life.

Her friends: stella ( leech ) and  syrus ( crazy bitch scatter-brained junky ).

Honestly, although I love(d) Barbara, her lifestyle made me always cry.

I'm also 21, but I don't like smoking, drinking and "clubbing" people.

Why is she doing all this shit to herself ?

I'm not very good informed of life of another models, but I think Barbara is in losers block.

I mean for example Erin Heatherton seems to be a good girl and a young top model at the same time. All I can remember by Erin- photos with her family, selfies and photos with smile instead of duckface every second time, and photos with thousands of different people ( probably she is working with ). Also some sport and one guy instead of dozen shitty singers, deities of screaming little 15's.

Must be a daddy's girl. :heart:

Wow. Can some of you guys chill for a minute. I so disagree with what Apple said. 

Honestly, if you believe every single article about Barbara dating Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber or Niall Horan (EVEN DICAPRIO!!!!!) than I'm sorry for you. 

Can't a young, beautiful woman have fun without you judging her and commenting every single move she makes? she went to Sheeran's concert so what???? She's not allowed to? 

Yeah she met several times with Justin Bieber, Niall Horan and other celebs so what? She's not allowed to? Can't she live her life like she want? Or do you have to control it? 

This makes me so mad, and it comes to a point that i'm even disgusted. She saw Ed Sheeran ONCE in her entire life and you assume that she dates or hookep up with the guy? I mean don't you have boy friends? 

If someone said that i dated/hooked up with every guy I talk to then i'd be considered a wh*re according to what you're saying. She has friends, that are boys, and that can be celebrities...deal with it. This Justin Bieber/Niall Horan/Di Caprio/Sheeran talk is so tiring and boring. We're in this forum to talk about her MODEL life not her personal life, isn't there a thread to talk about this? Please go there, not here. 

And yeah omg she was hiding her face, what does that mean?!?!...Hm, maybe that she really doesn't want papz to take pictures of her. Yeah, she's a human being after all and she may doesn't want papparrazzis to take pictures of her for X or Y reason that concerns only HER. Haven't you seen a bunch of celebrities hiding their faces with bags/hands/hoodies/or whatever? 

And yeah, she stayed in Sydney a bit more than she was supposed to...so what? She may wanted to see the city? I mean since she arrived she hadn't time to breathe between the interviews, photoshoot, l'oréal paris events etc she couldn't see the city, and I assume Sydney must be a really beautiful city...i mean if you had the chance to go there wouldn't you want to visit it? Well I would, and i'm sure she would too. 

And yeah, Barbara goes to parties, Barbara drinks in parties, Barbara smokes sometimes in parties does this make her a bad person? Someone to hate on and drag? I don't think so. If I was her age, I sure would go to parties and drink if i want to and i assure you that wouldn't make me a bad person. 

And YES, BARBARA PALVIN HAS FRIENDS! THAT ARE BOYS!!! AND........THAT CAN BE CELEBRITIES!!!!!! How come omg?? This isn't possible? She HAS TO STAY HOME, NEVER GET OUT ONLY TO PHOTOSHOOTS, NEVER SMOKE, NEVER DRINK AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT MEET WITH BOYS!!!! THAT MEANS SHE'LL HOOK UP WITH THEM!........I mean seriously. She said it many times, she has a lot of Boy Friends and not because she hooks up with them or whatever..no just because she's more comfortable with boys, and she was a little tomboy in her childhood and she always always always had boy friends...that doesn't make her some kind of sl*t. I mean isn't a girl allowed to hang out with boys without being called names? Well yes a girl can do whatever she wants and shouldn't be judged for it. 

You seriously assume things so quickly and you don't let the poor girl breathe. If she wants to go to a movie with whoever she wants, she will and you can continue to drag her it'll change absolutely nothing. Let the girl live her life for god's sake! 

AND PLEASE, if you're going to talk again and drag her about her meeting celebs or whatever that doesn't relate to her model life than go to her private life thread or create one because there's people tired of such sh*t here. 

(i apologize if i tend to be vulgar in some sentences but i'm really tired and bored of this. )

For me, at least, this isnt about her but about these stupid tabloids! If they were not putting barbara in such position, everything would be just fine. But you're right Palvinlove, sorry for contributing to this subject about her private life when we were supposed to talk about her modeling career here.

It's Barbara's thread, so why not to discuss everything about Barbara ? Her career, private life, behaviour, what she says, what she does- just everything about Barbara.

I don't like rumors, gossips, theories etc. but here everything is clear. I also don't give a fck what all these shitpapers write, but to photos I trust.