651 replies to this topic

#641 DivineCandice

DivineCandice

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:36 AM

Well I wouldn’t give anything about that source itself, but if you want to see it, you can. First like Clauds said, they are pushing Behati like there is no tomorrow. Then if you look at the resent Shooting Pics, you don’t really get to see her Belly frontal. The outfit covers it up and even in the group pics we only get some pics where Candice is holding the volleyball in front of her belly. Also there is this pic.
attachicon.gifitage_002.jpg
I have never ever seen her belly like this before… Maybe it’s the pose but I’ve seen her pics for almost 7 years now and her belly never looked like this. But I am probably seeing Ghosts.
Like I said I don’t think that she is but her body is so perfect at the moment so perfectly shaped in any way with awesome curves and everything you could dream of, so that I just can’t believe that we get to see this from now.on

You didn't pay much attention to the Maxim Party and Extra promo, candids, ect. I'm just saying Candi looked like she possibly could of been then. You see what I mean? It's almost identical.

DfpFfufM.jpg mkot4C9X.jpg ubi7ikVR.jpg

"The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection." ~ Michelangelo

#642 vatras

vatras

New Comer

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

You obviously didn't pay much attention to the Maxim Party and Extra promo, candids then, ect. I'm just saying Candi looked like she possibly could of been then.

Now look, I don’t say that she is pregnant or that this pic proves anything. My point was just to show that if you would want to see evidence of a pregnancy you could find some. But they obviously don’t have to be true.

But you are probably right. Well I would have no problem if she’s not pregnant to be honest.   

#643 F 4 5 H U N

F 4 5 H U N

New Comer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:55 AM

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. The OP only asked if the linked yahoo article had any substance. It doesn't. End of.

#644 Schemer

Schemer

PIP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Adriana, Doutzen, Ale, Miranda; each of them had their first kid at that age

What does it have to do with Candice? How does that make her story "legit"?

How many of those girls were married at the time they got pregnant? Is Candice married?

#645 DivineCandice

DivineCandice

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:07 AM

^^ I never said you said she was pregnant or not, I'm just pointing out this isn't the first time she's had a little "bump".... ugh I hate that word. Anyway, I also don't have a problem if she isn't and until she confirms anything I won't believe some story posted on the internet.

#646 DivineCandice

DivineCandice

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:22 AM

Adriana, Doutzen, Ale, Miranda; each of them had their first kid at that age

What does it have to do with Candice? How does that make her story "legit"?

How many of those girls were married at the time they got pregnant? Is Candice married?

Marriage has nothing to do with having children, but if you're curious.

Ale wasn't married and still isn't married.

Doutzen technically wasn't married, but she was getting married.

Adriana and Miranda I'm assuming both had honeymoon babies.

#647 kelseyrenae14

kelseyrenae14

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:03 AM

What if our baby candice is actually having her own baby?!? 😭😭😭😭

#648 PinkCouture

PinkCouture

The Inner Sexiness

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,155 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk Split After Five Years of Dating

Here's to the single life! Cristiano Ronaldo and model Irina Shayk have called it quits after five years of dating, Us Weekly can confirm.

"We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo of five years. She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship," Shayk's rep tells Us in a statement. "Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time."

The Real Madrid soccer player and Shayk, both 29, began dating after meeting on the set of an Armani ad in 2010. They followed up their steamy gig by posing nude together for the June 2014 cover of Vogue Spain. Rumors of a breakup have been following the pair in recent months. Back in July, Ronaldo didn't attend the premiere of Shayk's film Hercules. They also spent New Year's Eve apart. This week, Shayk did not accompany Ronaldo to the annual FIFA Ballon d'Or in Zurich.

Ronaldo has previously been linked to Kim Kardashian, tennis pro Maria Sharapova, and Paris Hilton.

usmagazine.com

BZ Masterpiece Series Presents: Dioni Tabbers in "Sexy...Sweet Escape"
3B.gif
Designed by FashionDream

VOTE NOW: Best VS Commercial of 2014 Competition

#649 Lyla

Lyla

Wake me up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

If I was so mean I would say the contact's over.

jix9I7yc.png

#650 FairyCandice

FairyCandice

New Comer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

http://websta.me/p/9...34200_270061220

They keep covering her up only ... Maybe i am the only one who finds that odd.......

#651 vatras

vatras

New Comer

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

http://websta.me/p/9...34200_270061220

They keep covering her up only ... Maybe i am the only one who finds that odd.......

Nope, thought the same...

#652 2324lebron

2324lebron

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:08 AM

I don't remember ever hearing about this

Actor Ashton Kutcher prepares to testify against 'psycho-sexual thrill-killer who brutally murdered' his girlfriend 14 years ago

RIP Stuart Scott

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users