Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

To be honest I had the feeling that she might be since the fashion show. And in resent pics, her belly was a bit… different I don’t know how to say it. Like I said she seams softer but not in a “more weight” kind of softer.

But I don’t think that she is pregnant. But let’s say I wouldn’t be surprised if.

As right now I simply can say that Candi is in the best shape she ever was since she started for VS. So if shes not pregnant I am happy for the future pics to come.

And if she is indeed pregnant than I have to say you owned it girl.

I'm going to tentatively call this bogus.  I don't think that site is very reliable (has her dating a new boyfriend), and have not heard a whiff of this anywhere else.  Others have posted similar rumors from similar sites.  Personally, I'm in no rush to see her pregnant or married, but if she is, congratulations and so be it.  But I'm not buying it.

If she is pregnant, then she will 100% walk the show because she would give birth at least a good three months before the show. That being said, she started gaining weight in 2014 so IDK about her being pregnant but who know about a pregnancy, i do think she looks the best she has since she started since VS so I hope she keeps this weight.

IF she is pregnant tho, I wouldn't be surprised either, she's 26 and has been with her bf since she was like 17 which means they are clearly a solid couple. It would also explain why Behati is being pushed so much, with Candice out of almost a year then they need someone else to take over the catalogs

Isn't she pregnant?

No.

That link is total BS. The pic in that link was shot around Nov 2014. If what the post says is true then her body would be showing by now. Look at her recent candids from

Puerto Rico. She has washboard abs.

Also there's a rumour circulating that she is single. The source of the rumour is a site called mediamass which is the most bogus celeb site ever. Every article on it is laughable

nonsense

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see a hint of her being pregnant in any pics or candids.  Like F45HUN said, she has washboard abs in Puerto Rico.  As to Behati, her relationship/marriage to Levine explains much of the massive push she has received at the hands of VS, and it has been going on for sometime now.

No one is upset, the information is simply not credible.

There's also a recent picture of Russell James teaching her how to surf. I really doubt she would start learning now if she were pregnant.

Don't worry FairyCAndice, no one is angry. Here on Bellazon, we like to dissect every bit of info we find, starting with the sources, so our tones might seem a bit harsh if we don't find them credible.

Before I red the last pag of this thread I would have never tought of her being pregnant. I don't know, I think there are no solid evidences that she might be, altough I would be really happy to see a little Angel :Angel:

What can we say? Only time will tell!

Just a thing... Maybe I'm overseeing after this but, in the last pics of Puerto Rico, the ones where she's alone on the beach with her hair up and with the volleyball in her hands: She's kinda covering her belly with the ball and also they put her in those hideous outfit covering her. When in the world VS used to cover Candi's body? :idk:

All right, maybe I'm overseeing for real LOL

i don't think she's pregnant, she seems to be the kind of women/model who wants to enjoy the most of her career and then think about childs and getting married etc.. so.. maybe she's just bloating, she's a women before being a model, period and all can play a lot in the appearance of her body :)