Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Bruce Jenner emerges after Adam's apple surgery with a huge bouffant... and it's dyed ombre just like Kim Kardashian's recent 'do

Ok, what the fuck is going on with Bruce Jenner?

The Wanted’s Max George single again after dumping model Nina Agdal?

...The insider said, “It was hard for Max to dump Nina so soon after news broke that The Wanted are breaking up…

“But they just wanted different things out of the relationship and had grown slightly apart...

btw Nina and Max broke up kinda like month ago.

post-46718-0-1445991060-77624_thumb.gif

RIP

sing it, bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=wNwFXLcrsbc#t=3

Are you serious!? :blink:  You totally crosses the line. Very disappointed. I though you were better than that :/ Have some decency, and respect for the dead <_<

No, I am not serious.  I was making a little ironic joke and now I have no decency and no respect for the dead.  You clearly have a problem with a guy using the B word in any context so... duly noted.

And how about that little emoji at the end of your statement?  It looks like he(or she?) has not(< typo stays for added drama) respect for the dead.  It looks like they are scoffing at the dead to me.

Cool!  I promise not to be glib about the freshly dead anymore. :flower:   But guess what.  I am not gonna use the B word anymore either.  I am not even going to say B word.  So... you're missing out on that.  Just try to get me to.  One time my black friend tried to get me to say the N word.  He said it was okay.  And I looked him in the eye and I said to him, I said, "I'll say the N word... NO.  No, Tyrone, it just wouldn't be right."  You see?

And for the record I liked the song in the video I posted before she died.

Animal Crackers in my soup, cause we have to eat weird shit in the Depression...

I know I crack you up, Pink. :gocho:

Justin Bieber: I Wanna Move to Atlanta Now. It's Hip Hop Heaven

Justin Bieber is a fickle kind of guy ... we've learned he's now looking at homes in the Atlanta area because it puts him smack in the middle of a hip hop mecca. Bieber's been in Atlanta since last week -- where he's been partying shirtless with Diddy -- and sources close to the singer tell us, he's fallen in love with the city all over again.

Bieber lived in Atlanta briefly when he first moved to the United States years ago -- after Scooter Braun signed him -- and his most recent trip has stirred up very fond memories. In addition to Diddy, Bieber's been hanging with southern staples T.I. and Rick Ross -- and we're told he's already asked them about where to buy the nicest real estate in the city.

Added bonus -- Atlanta isn't the paparazzi hive that L.A. is ... and Bieber has been enjoying the extra privacy ... for now. (Of course, paps tend to go where the money is -- and Bieber's a walking bank.)

It also makes sense because we're told Bieber is transitioning into hip hop -- he's Bizzle now.

This does NOT mean Bieber is abandoning L.A. As we first reported, he's been looking at 20 acre estates in Hidden Valley ... around 20 miles from his current home in Calabasas. He can definitely afford 2 homes.

tmz.com

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie and Kelso were meant to be! :chicken:

Ashton and Mila Are Engaged — See Her Diamond Ring!
 post-42953-0-1445991061-14983_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1445991061-16671_thumb.jpg

It's a match made in That '70s Show heaven! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to new reports. Ashton reportedly popped the question with a giant diamond ring, which Mila proudly displayed while running errands with her mother in LA on Thursday. It's been two years since the actors starting dating, but they spent eight years getting to know each other during production of their long-running show, which wrapped in 2006. Congratulations, Ashton and Mila! Keep reading to see her stunning engagement ring.

http://www.popsugar.com/Ashton-Kutcher-Mila-Kunis-Engaged-Pictures-34198993#opening-slide

^I once read a Harry Potter fanfiction about Cedric Diggory (aka Rob) being a male stripteaser so that picture is even more hilarious to me.

That's Draco Malfoy next to him, right?  :ninja: (Good grief the fanfictions they used to write (and still do) on Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Rob. Teenage girls have some seriously bizarre fantasies  :rofl: )

"Kelso I'm cold" *looks to him for his coat* "Well, Damn it Jackie I'm cold too!!!" :rofl:

They really did seem like a real-life nice match :heart:

"Well damn, Jackie, I can't control the weather." ;) :laugh:

Its been a while, I was in the ballpark :rofl:

Jared Leto Explains Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Stage Antics

Jennifer Lawrence did not fail in being very Jennifer Lawrence-y at Sunday’s Oscars – and Jared Leto broke it all down for Access Hollywood. When the actress hit the stage to present the Best Actor award, she went off script, looking into the crowd, saying, “Why are you laughing? What, is this funny? I’m still watching you!” It turns out, the actress was talking to fellow Oscar winner Jared Leto, who was in the audience laughing with his family.

“She said, ‘What are you laughing at?’ But what she didn’t know was that Ellen was on the side…making, pantomiming [motions like], ‘Don’t fall, don’t fall,’ and my mom and my brother are all cracking up,” he explained.

“I guess we don’t have any manners,” he joked. “You can take them out of Louisiana but you can’t take Louisiana out of them, right?”

Jared also weighed in on Jennifer’s red carpet trip earlier on the Oscars red carpet, her second consecutive fall at the Oscars. “You know, I’m starting to wonder if this is a bit of an act,” he joked with Billy Bush about the actress’ less-than-graceful red carpet moment.

accesshollywood.com

VIDEO: http://bcove.me/551xior0

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan’s List of A-List Lovers Exposed! Handwritten list reveals Lohan’s Hollywood Hookups with Zac Efron, Adam Levine, Justin Timberlake and more!

post-46718-0-55744300-1394642750_thumb.j

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/lindsay-lohan-s-list-of-a-list-lovers-exposed-handwritten-list-reveals-lohan-s-hollywood-hookups-with-zac-efron-adam-levine-justin-timberlake-and-more-35972