Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

I do feel bad for Depp. His mom just died for chrissakes. He was vulnerable and she struck her blow. Yes, he was stupid for getting married, but so was I…particularly the second time.

My first ex blindsided me with a restraining order and false accusations. I had been moved out for a couple months and things were amicable. I was still paying all the bills, and would stop by every other day to see the kids and help out with the house. But when I wouldn’t give her everything she wanted in the divorce (which WAS everything), she cleaned out the bank account and the next day I had a knock on the door from the server. Her life and our children apparently were in imminent danger from me. I was ordered to surrender my guns and not go near the house, kids or school.

I missed both my daughters birthdays, and they did not get to attend their grandmother’s wedding. I also missed my oldest’s 8th grade graduation. Meanwhile, she plastered all over Facebook what “awful” abuse she endured and how I was using the kids as a pawn in the divorce (wtf, she was the one basically holding them for ransom: Agree to my terms and you can see your children again).

It was honestly the darkest time of my life because it seemed like the courts were giving her whatever she asked for and everyone assumed she was telling the truth.

So yes, I feel sorry for Depp, and I empathize with what you went through.

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Is that what happened to you? Divorce is a tough thing to go through :/ Not just from a material standpoint but also emotionally and mentally. 

These are not my words, but Ive seen enough ... so far, even in my family. And Im too tired now to write long paragraphs in English.

and:

While meant to act as a safety mechanism in cases where domestic violence is present, the ease of obtaining an order of protection and the instant benefits it provides the alleging party has created a system ripe for abuse. In fact, up to 70 percent of cases involving allegations of abuse during custody disputes are deemed unnecessary or false.

Clearly, protection orders that are meant to offer protection for those in serious situations are now being used as a weapon to turn the tide in divorce; a weapon that overwhelming targets men.

As a law firm that has focused on protecting the rights of men and fathers for more than 25 years, our Cordell & Cordell attorneys have seen time and time again situations where there is absolutely no supporting evidence of abuse, yet a protection order will be issued that instantly changes the dynamic of the case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-e-cordell/false-allegations-of-abus_b_8578086.html

Well, she started her career in "dancing" ... and then, Gavin O'neil discovered her, i wonder how btw :D so i guess, Xenia is the cliché becoming reality ... to say the least lol

Ginta Lapina got married a guy over 30 years her senior (she was 20).  This happened years ago, and I've never seen any photographs of them together ever since.  Her social media never has him in it and they are never together in public events.