Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Wow, Johnny :o:sad: 

Amber Heard Accuses Johnny Depp of Domestic Violence with Graphic Photo of Bruise: 'This Was Not an Isolated Event,' Says Source

Amber Heard has filed a domestic violence restraining order against Johnny Depp, as a source tells PEOPLE "this was not an isolated event." 

“This was only the latest incident," says the source. 

The restraining order comes less than a week after the actress filed for divorce. 

A photo that Heard, 30, submitted as evidence in the claim shows the actress with what appears to be a bruise on her right eye.

0.jpg 

A domestic violence restraining order is a court order that helps protect people from abuse, or threat of abuse, from someone they have a close relationship with. 

Reps for Depp and Heard did not immediately respond to requests for comment. 

On Thursday, Depp broke his silence about the split. 

"Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life. Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly," a rep for the actor said in a statement to PEOPLE. 

Heard had only been married for 15 months when she filed for divorce on Monday citing irreconcilable differences. A source close to the actress says she felt it was a necessary step after months of strife. 

"Amber did what she had to do to take care of herself," the Heard source tells PEOPLE.

http://www.people.com/article/amber-heard-files-domestic-restraining-order-against-depp

True. Look at her photos above.

Usually people are embarrassed and try to cover themselves from shame, not Amber.

And why is she dressed like a nun?

Anyways, she had to have known what was she getting into. Dude has a history of abuse (he allegedly beat up Kate Moss too).

I wonder if Sean Penn did something similar to Charlize Theron. They were happy and just one day *poof* separation.

And Penn has very fucked up past when it comes to abusing women.

Amber Heard had no evidence of any injuries when cops came to her home Saturday night after getting a 911 call ... this according to LAPD law enforcement sources.

As we reported, when cops arrived Amber refused to file a police report. She now claims Johnny hurled a cell phone at her face, badly bruising her eye, but our law enforcement sources say they saw no injury at all. In fact, we're told she never alleged any brutality ... just that they had an argument.

Our sources say she refused to offer any more information, so they left.  

As we reported, sources connected with Johnny say Amber is lying ... making up the domestic violence story. One of the things Johnny points to is Instagram ... Amber was tagged in a pic showing she was partying with friends Sunday, the day after the alleged attack. The photo was deleted on Friday after the news media spotted it. 

The LAPD says they had no reason to believe Johnny Depp struck Amber Heard with his phone when they were called to the couple's apartment. 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/

Drugs, inlaws, and the 22-year age gap: We reveal EXPLOSIVE secrets behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's shock marriage split

The REAL reasons why Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have ended their marriage in despair after just 15 months

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7178234/We-reveal-EXPLOSIVE-secrets-behind-Johnny-Depp-and-Amber-Heards-shock-marriage-split.html

Johnny Depp's Long-Term Partner: Amber's a Liar He's Not a Woman-Beater

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/29/johnny-depp-ex-partner-wife-amber-heard-vanessa/

Johnny Depp Is Being Blackmailed by Amber Heard – Here’s How I Know

Actor’s friend, comic Doug Stanhope, says that Heard was “threatening to lie about him publicly in any and every possible duplicitous way if he didn’t agree to her terms”

http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column/

Amber Heard screamed to Johnny Depp in the middle of their argument last week, "Stop hitting me!!!" Problem is ... when she screamed Johnny was more than 6 yards away -- so claim 2 witnesses.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ, 2 security guards -- Jerry Judge and Sean Bett -- were standing in the entryway inside Johnny and Amber's apartment unit, giving them space during the argument, when out of nowhere they heard Amber scream.  

The guards say "within a second" they bolted into the living area and saw Johnny in the kitchen and Amber on the couch in the living room -- it's an open floor plan. Both guards say Johnny was at least 20 feet away from her.

We're told, according to Johnny, both he and Amber knew the guards were in the entryway and the scream was a badly executed attempted setup.  

The guards -- both of whom are expected to testify next month during the restraining order trial -- also say throughout Johnny and Amber's 15-month marriage, she was the one who flew into rages ... screaming at him, throwing bottles, and charging him. They claim they frequently had to pull her off Johnny.

Amber claims her alleged injuries were caused when Johnny hurled an iPhone at her. The 2 guards support what the responding cops say ... she had no visible injuries. Amber claims there was broken glass on the floor and even submitted photos in her legal docs, but the guards insist there was no broken glass, and the cops say nothing was amiss.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/31/amber-heard-johnny-depp-assault-security-guards/

Whats funny is that there is all this evidence against Johnny, and people are still asking for proof. This is why women don't come forward, they get called liars and gold diggers, which coincidentally nobody needs any proof to call them that :cain: 

Allegedly these are released texts between Amber and Johnny's assistant which says he has been physically abusing her for some time:

http://www.people.com/article/amber-heard-text-exchange-johnny-depp-assistant-abuse-allegations

I have an issue with your post. You say there is all this evidence but then you say allegedly these are texts. You can't have both.

Women don't get called liars just like that and I fully understand how serious abuse is. But problem with any kind of abuse of women or men is that the more you wait, the less of credibility you have. If photos from above are six months old, why didn't she report him then? As cruel as it sounds, you have to do it immediately, if you don't you only have yourself to blame.

Not to mention the fact that she didn't walk out on him after all this alleged abuse. And she's fully financially independent. Not as rich as him but she's also not in position of many women who have to stay with abuser because they have no source of income.

In many instances of crime, if you wait long to report the crime the case falls apart. Abuse is no different. Not to mention that guy has a bad reputation, so what does it say about Amber that she was attracted to him? Was it only charm, was it fame and money? We'll never know.

I remember when I first heard that Charlize Theron was dating Sean Penn, man with enormous history of abusing women. Maybe some women are attracted to those "bad boys", no idea. But it's sad.

I still don't know what to think about this case. Seems like two crazy people met each other and here we are.

3 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I have an issue with your post. You say there is all this evidence but then you say allegedly these are texts. You can't have both.

Women don't get called liars just like that and I fully understand how serious abuse is. But problem with any kind of abuse of women or men is that the more you wait, the less of credibility you have. If photos from above are six months old, why didn't she report him then? As cruel as it sounds, you have to do it immediately, if you don't you only have yourself to blame.

Not to mention the fact that she didn't walk out on him after all this alleged abuse. And she's fully financially independent. Not as rich as him but she's also not in position of many women who have to stay with abuser because they have no source of income.

In many instances of crime, if you wait long to report the crime the case falls apart. Abuse is no different. Not to mention that guy has a bad reputation, so what does it say about Amber that she was attracted to him? Was it only charm, was it fame and money? We'll never know.

I remember when I first heard that Charlize Theron was dating Sean Penn, man with enormous history of abusing women. Maybe some women are attracted to those "bad boys", no idea. But it's sad.

I still don't know what to think about this case. Seems like two crazy people met each other and here we are.

Well there is always a possibility they are faked, but I highly doubt it. They haven't come out denying those text messages yet. 

Well you should report it right away but I know that isn't always the case, and women often feel ashamed or scared and don't want to report it. It's easy to say "why don't you just leave him" "why don't you just report it" But theres so much more than that. It would be best to report it right away, but that is not always the easiest thing to do. 

What I hate is people are so willing to say shes a gold digger and shes this and that, yet they have to have serious hardcore evidence that Johnny abused her even though there is documents, witnesses, texts, pictures, etc. It just shows how society treats women who come forward. It takes more evidence to prove Johnny beat her, but they need no evidence that Amber is an awful human being/gold digger. 

40 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Well you should report it right away but I know that isn't always the case, and women often feel ashamed or scared and don't want to report it. It's easy to say "why don't you just leave him" "why don't you just report it" But theres so much more than that. It would be best to report it right away, but that is not always the easiest thing to do. 

What I hate is people are so willing to say shes a gold digger and shes this and that, yet they have to have serious hardcore evidence that Johnny abused her even though there is documents, witnesses, texts, pictures, etc. It just shows how society treats women who come forward. It takes more evidence to prove Johnny beat her, but they need no evidence that Amber is an awful human being/gold digger.

She is old enough to be his daughter. He's severely more rich than her. He at the time was still in relationship with woman that he has kids with. In cases like that woman is branded as gold digger. Is it fair? No but it is what it is. She surely knew what some people may think of their relationship.  "She's after his money, he's going through midlife crisis so he replaced his woman for a younger one." Happens all the time and goes both ways. He was also ridiculed by a lot of women for walking out on his family for a younger girl.

When a man is significantly younger and has less money than woman, he's branded as "boy-toy". So it happens to both genders.

As for having serious hard code evidence, well I think we can both agree that question of abuse is a lot more serious than if someone is dating someone for money. As unfair as it may be, accusing someone of abuse can have devastating consequences. There have been cases where men have been falsely accused with their reputations destroyed. Lives destroyed and even their freedoms taken away. Only to be acquitted by DNA evidence decades later. People have been sentenced to death penalty falsely. For such serious things you need a full proof case and I am fully for it. Will there be unfair cases because if it? Yes but it is what it is.

You think women have it bad with abuse and rape crimes? Look into men being abused/raped and how police and law treats those cases. You will find that actually men have it worse. For both genders being victim if awful in front of the law but you must report it.

If I get robbed and I report it six months later police will just laugh at me. No matter how severe crime is you have to report it ASAP. That's the only way.

Look at Kesha's case. She even went to court and said that he did not abuse her then months later started public campaign against the guy. And for all we know he maybe did do it, but how can she or anyone expect justice if you act like that? And now to public eye he's branded as a rapist. You just can't do that.

This will probably extremely hurt Amber's career & I am pretty sure her reputation is probably ruined for good. It's remarkable how once again people -medias- jum on the bandwagon of the potential offender. Depp is going to be like Sean Penn or Woody Allen or Polanski: get away with it all in the end.

6 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

This will probably extremely hurt Amber's career & I am pretty sure her reputation is probably ruined for good. It's remarkable how once again people -medias- jum on the bandwagon of the potential offender. Depp is going to be like Sean Penn or Woody Allen or Polanski: get away with it all in the end.

How is her reputation ruined? If anything, she'll get sympathy.

As far as ruining her career, that depends on Depp's side. If he wants to blacklist her he probably can do that. It wouldn't be the first time to happen. Not like Hollywood cares to be fair. As you wrote: Penn, Allen, Polanski, freaky Scientology, child abuse and who knows what more.