Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

I really am loving her and her body on the runway... She has a good energy to her...

But I have to say I'm perplexed by the fact IMG had her listed as having 34 inch hips.. Don't get me wrong, her body is amazing, but that's what bothers me. She clearly is larger then 34 inches around her hips. And if the industry started to own that, I think it would bring a lot more accepting of her into high fashion and be praised for the right reasons. Instead by pushing her as having the same grenetic measurements all models have to have, it's admitting she needs to lie rather then own it..

By easily looking at other models on IMG sites, and looking at the raw digital photos, of girls who look stick thin, same height at Bella but stats of 35 hips.. That her measurements can not be true?! Does anyone agree with me here?

Again, this is not slamming her weight or body, she is thin and perfect.. And that's why the lying bothers me. It puts it out there that you can't even be an inch or two inches larger then 34/35.. Which is nothing really.. So what's the harm in opening this window a little?