Bellazon

Bella Hadid
Thumbnail

Bella Hadid (and G-Dragon) on the cover of Vogue Me, August 2016 & (Possible?) Editorial Image (It might just be a sneak peak)
[[ Vogue Me is like China's version of Teen Vogue, it was just launched earlier this year. ]]

Photographer: Mario Testino 

13714013_1614334842230337_1.jpg13712303_103034661368(1).jpg

source for both images above: @vogueme on instagram

Higher quality of the cover:

13696543_2767(1).jpg

Bella Hadid in Vogue Japan:

Vogue_Japan-September_2016-Bella_Hadid-by-Giampaolo_Sgura-00.jpgVogue_Japan-September_2016-Bella_Hadid-by-Giampaolo_Sgura-01.jpgVogue_Japan-September_2016-Bella_Hadid-by-Giampaolo_Sgura-02.jpgVogue_Japan-September_2016-Bella_Hadid-by-Giampaolo_Sgura-03.jpg

I don't think this is the full editorial but i's whats been released so far! I was really hoping for something more exciting since they shoot in Italy but I love the photos (so far)! 

Bella Hadid for J.W Anderson F/W 2016 Campaign

1182785 (2).jpeg1182786.jpeg1182787.jpeg

From Dazed Magazine (about Bella and the campaign): 

With the kind of versatility that means she looks as natural posing as the new face of Dior beauty as she does Snapchatting selfies, Bella Hadid is officially owning this year. Revealed today as the star of J.W.Anderson’s AW16 campaign, the model’s latest role is a testament to that. 

Shot by longterm Anderson collaborators Jamie Hawkesworth and Benjamin Bruno, Hadid is cast as a screen actress caught in a candid moment backstage. The portraits are contrasted with a photograph of a young boy with a puppet, further highlighting her role as a character. As well as Hawkesworth and Bruno, famed art direction duo M/M Paris also worked on the images, along with celebrated make-up artist Peter Philips and hairstylist Syd Hayes.

The series marks the first time that the brand has used a model of similar stature, having previously opted for lesser-known faces. “When we were discussing the general concept of the campaign, we wanted a beautiful girl with a strong personality,” Anderson shared of his casting choice. “Bella’s name came up and it was then decided!”

As for the collection itself, it featured dramatically futuristic silhouettes, studded details and rows of zips that encircled trouser legs and hips. The only clue to Anderson’s thought process came in the form of a quote by interior designer David Hicks – “The excitement of today is in the freedom of the individual to make his own choice and the vast range of possibilities from which he may choose”. The words were fitting for Anderson’s fashion, where instead of being force-fed prescriptive press releases, the is audience or wearer is invited to interpret it as they wish. 

[ LQ ] Bella Hadid on the cover of Glamour US, September 2016

CoyfFBeVMAAYzaY.jpg

From the HandBagQueen on TFS

This cover is amazing! One of my favourites she's done, and definitely one of the best. And I'm excited it's in the US so I can go out and get it! Lol