164 replies to this topic

#161 Clauds

Clauds

I probably don't like you.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,072 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

I hope he does play Zemo, but honestly he has so much talent he could play any villain and would be great.

Elsa Hosk & Alexandria Morgan
hndxF70.jpg
Adriana Lima - Elsa Hosk - Jac Jagaciakl - Sara Sampaio - Nina Agdal - Alexandria Morgan - Stella Maxwell
Hannah Davis - Gigi Hadid - Marloes Horst - Josephine Skriver - Devon Windsor

#162 brandie013

brandie013

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM

Cannot wait for this!

#163 Michael*

Michael*

Touch the stars, feel what we're made of

• Admin
  • 11,853 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

Cucumberpatch officially on board. :hehe:

Benedict Cumberbatch to star in Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'

Marvel shared the news on its official website last night (December 4), also confirming that Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Deliver Us From Evil) will direct the film from a script by John Spaihts (Prometheus).

Producer Kevin Feige said of Cumberbatch's casting: "Stephen Strange's story requires an actor capable of great depth and sincerity. In 2016, Benedict will show audiences what makes Doctor Strange such a unique and compelling character."

Neurosurgeon-turned-superhero Doctor Strange made his Marvel Comics debut in 1963. The film will follow Cumberbatch's Stephen Strange as he delves into hidden worlds of magic and alternate dimensions after suffering a horrific car crash.

Doctor Strange is set for release in cinemas on November 4, 2016. Cumberbatch is currently being tipped for an Oscar nomination for his performance as World War II codebreaker Alan Turing in The Imitation Game, which opened in cinemas in October.

images2ph.jpg

#164 KelAnne_

KelAnne_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:34 AM

You should have seen the whole interview, he sounds like such a douchebag/ungrateful person. After what he said I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel replaces him

I'm willing to give Idris the benefit of the doubt on that part. He chose his words rather poorly, but I think his intention was more to emphasise how much he was affected by playing Nelson Mandela (and how he couldn't shake it off afterwards) than to complain about being in 'Thor'.

Although for what it's worth, being suspended from a harness and acting out a scene where you single-handedly take down a spaceship still sounds like bloody excellent fun to me. :laugh:

Elba has finally spoken about this, and how people believed he wanted out of his Marvel contract because of what he said.

"I don’t know where people got that, man,"responded Idris Elba. "I was quite specifically talking about the comparison between playing Heimdall on one day, and playing Mandela on the next. That’s sloppy journalism, or just really bad misquoting. I have a great relationship with the Marvel team, and the character of Heimdall. People are really running with this thing like, 'Oh my God, he doesn’t want to be with Marvel anymore.' People thinking that comparing those roles means I don’t want to be with Marvel, well, that’s crazy."

Josephine Skriver, Miranda Kerr, Elsa Hosk, Emma Watson, Henry Cavill Superman. ♥

"Well, we shall have a magnificent garden party, and you're not invited!"

#165 Clauds

Clauds

I probably don't like you.

• Members
  • 15,072 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

Good then (Y) Because being a part of MCU is a huge deal regardless of the role you play and as far as I've seen everyone on board seems proud and excited about it

Elsa Hosk & Alexandria Morgan
hndxF70.jpg
Adriana Lima - Elsa Hosk - Jac Jagaciakl - Sara Sampaio - Nina Agdal - Alexandria Morgan - Stella Maxwell
Hannah Davis - Gigi Hadid - Marloes Horst - Josephine Skriver - Devon Windsor

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Avengers 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users