• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 KelAnne_

KelAnne_

New Comer

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

^ Ah yes, that straight haircut was awful. Her hair looked depressed in that movie. For some odd reason though her picture here looks weird? I don't know what it is. I did read earlier today that she has three body doubles in this movie due to her pregnancy, and in the end her face will be CGI'd onto their bodies. Then again it's probably just the weird pose she's doing.  :laugh:

258m937.gif 244z5a1.gif 2wrqdrl.gif 

Miranda Kerr, Emma Watson, Josephine Skriver. Michonne is my Queen. ♥

#102 AngR

AngR

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

Oh u guys didn't like her straight hair in Winter Soldier? I loved it haha ... that new hair in Ultron is dreadful >.<

Candice Swanepoel
Cora Keegan
Olivia Brower
Nina Agdal

Sara Sampaio

#103 RafSecret

RafSecret

✧ Real life Avenger ✧

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Oh u guys didn't like her straight hair in Winter Soldier? I loved it haha ... that new hair in Ultron is dreadful >.<

Agreed!

The hair for AOU just looks like a hot mess to me. It's like in those cartoon movies, when there's an explosion, that is like what her hair looks like to me. 

i7iAerl.gifl6Q2XJo.gif

✿ฺ Doutzen Kroes ✿ฺ Malaika Firth ✿ฺ Emily Didonato ✿ฺ Devon Windsor ✿ฺ Amanda Murphy ✿ฺ Sasha Luss ✿ฺ Margot Robbie ✿ฺ Lupita Nyong'o ✿ฺ Rihanna ✿ฺ

✿ฺ Chris Evans ✿ฺ Sebastian Stan ✿ฺ Neymar Jr ✿ฺ Robin Van Persie ✿ฺ Jasper Cillessen ✿ฺ James Rodriguez ✿ฺ Mats Hummels ✿ฺ Eric Durm ✿ฺ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Avengers 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users