Bellazon

The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War & Endgame (2012-2019)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Found something off tumblr

So Sebastian Stan’s stunt double (James Young) is on his way to London “for work”….is Bucky going to be in Age of Ultron??!!!

One of his friends commented with #assemble

Bucky for Ultron would be pretty interesting! 

On topic of the Avengers, here are 17 actors/actresses that almost were cast as roles. Featuring Nicholas Cage, Steve Buscemi, Arnold Shwarznegger and many more ;) It's a good laugh! http://whatculture.com/film/17-actors-didnt-know-almost-played-avengers.php

I actually wouldn't mind Arnold Schwarzenegger appearing in a comic book movie. A lot of people think he would make a good Thanos.

Shooting on 'The Avengers: Age Of Ultron' reaches half-way point

Joss Whedon has confirmed that filming on the forthcoming The Avengers sequel has reached the half-way point. The Age of Ultron director posted a tweet updating fans on his own personal journey through the film's shooting schedule. The light-hearted message can be seen below.

post-20523-0-1446182432-02138_thumb.jpg

Earlier this year Robert Downey Jr revealed the first on-set image from The Avengers: Age Of Ultron. The actor will reprise his role as Iron Man in the movie alongside fellow cast members including Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth.

The sequel to the hugely successful 2012 movie The Avengers will open on April 24 2015 in the UK while US viewers will have to wait seven extra days, when the film opens there on May 1.

It's been now said that Josh Brolin, who's going to play Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy, will reprise his role for AOU :) These MCU movies are becoming connected very greatly

Most interesting, particularly since those little scamps at Marvel initially claimed that 'Guardians' wouldn't tie in with 'Ultron' in any significant way. A lot of people were speculating that Thanos would be the next villain though, so I suppose they could quite easily work one (or more) of the Infinity Gems into each movie and set up an even larger motivation for him to appear on Earth, perhaps as a tease to 'Avengers 3: Avenge with a Vengeance'. ;)

On set pictures (Credit to the following instagram users: africanmedic, robjones84, xcalum7x and thesunswallowedme) 

ageof.pngCapture.pngchris_evans.pngdchrios.pngishdiuw.pngrdj.pngrdjjj.pngrdk.pngscaroho.pngthor.png

There are more images of course but I don't have the time to save them and upload them all. Down below are links for more pictures. If you go through some of the people's instagrams there are lots of pictures. The people in blue uniforms have been said to be SHIELD recruits. Anthony Mackie (Falcon), BJ Britt (Agent Triplett) have been rumoured to be seen, and someone said they got a glimpse of the Iron Patriot armour. 

More pictures here: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-2-Age-Ultron-Set-Pics-Blast-Across-Internet-43451.html

and here: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=101839

and HQ's: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=101821

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy Serkis hints that he will appear in 'The Avengers: Age Of Ultron'

Andy Serkis has revealed that he may appear in the forthcoming Avengers sequel. The actor, known for his roles in the Lord Of The Rings trilogy as Gollum, owns motion-capture company The Imaginarium and was working on the Marvel blockbuster as a consultant. However, in a new interview he has confirmed that he may also pop up on screen in the eagerly anticipated title.

"The Imaginarium is the performance capture consultant and I’m playing a role (in both films)," he told Variety. "On The Avengers, I've been working closely with Mark Ruffalo."

Quizzed on whether he will be seen on screen when the film is released, Serkis replied: "I'm not at liberty to mention. But it's all the same to me. I've never drawn a distinction when playing a role, whether it be live action or performance capture. Acting is acting. It's just basically what you wear to the set that's different."

The sequel to the hugely successful 2012 movie The Avengers will open on April 24, 2015 in the UK while US viewers will have to wait seven extra days, when the film opens there on May 1.

Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars, The Avengers. That's quite the resume. :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

So that's Ultron on the Entertainment cover? Wow! Great to see a relatively faithful adaptation of the character's design, I like that he's seemingly mimicking Stark's pose. As we know, James Spader isn't just the voice of Ultron, he's also been doing motion capture work for the role, so either his robot mug opens up and reveals something similar to his real face or this is just one of a few different suit transformations. Can't wait to find out.

Respectfully disagree on Scarlett's hair, I think it's an improvement on the longer, straightened-out style she had in 'Winter Soldier'. They shouldn't have messed with the perfection that was her 'Avengers' look, though. :persuazn:

I also like how Hulk's costume is just a pair of purple trousers. :laugh:

^ Ah yes, that straight haircut was awful. Her hair looked depressed in that movie. For some odd reason though her picture here looks weird? I don't know what it is. I did read earlier today that she has three body doubles in this movie due to her pregnancy, and in the end her face will be CGI'd onto their bodies. Then again it's probably just the weird pose she's doing.  :laugh:

Oh u guys didn't like her straight hair in Winter Soldier? I loved it haha ... that new hair in Ultron is dreadful >.<

Agreed!

The hair for AOU just looks like a hot mess to me. It's like in those cartoon movies, when there's an explosion, that is like what her hair looks like to me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel have just released this rather lovely retrospective video, looking back at the movies from phases 1 and 2. And while there's very little in the way of new footage, it hints at what lies ahead for the Avengers in phase 3 too. :hehe: