Bellazon

The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War & Endgame (2012-2019)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

^Yeah, Quicksilver's is clearly an homage to his early-Avengers costume. I like it... (And at least it has more of a nod than what Hawkeye ended up with: S.H.I.E.L.D agent + snowboarder sunglasses.)

Yeah, as silly as Hawkeye's purple Robin Hood gear and pointy mask would have looked on film, the 'X-Men movie' treatment they gave him last time around was just as much of a letdown in its own way. Curious really, because I thought the costume designers did rather well by everyone else. :idk:

I guess I'll be able to see next Sunday since I'm going to an advanced screening :) Sadly enough it's only early for my country, like the rest of the world gets it on the 26th, then it comes out in New Zealand officially on the 4th April.

I was surprised to hear that it's coming out on the 26th in the UK, as every poster and article appeared to list the release date as '4.4.14'. I guess I didn't get the memo that it had been brought forward. :laugh:

^ Thanks for more pictures! I do have to say though, this Quicksilver looks a lot better than the X-Men one, especially when you see him with a sour expression in their new trailer.

I'm sure once they add the finishing touches to the movie, he'll look a lot better.

No problem, sorry they're all in a bad order, I have to work on a huge project due today. And yes I will agree it looks better but they have to do something about that wig, you can see his natural hair under it.

And here's more info via Robert Downey Jr

You’re starting on “Avengers 2.”
This one is a very ambitious sequel. If you read it, it’s dense, it’s smart. Joss [Whedon] is a really smart guy. My 2-year-old is crazy about Hawkeye, and I think Jeremy [Renner] has a lot to do with the plot. There’s always so many plates to spin to get these things half-right, and I’m really excited about this one. [x]

Thanks for the pics, guys. Silver hair! Now all is right in the world. :laugh:

A lot of people seem to be assuming that the robot bloke is going to be Ultron, but I suspect it's really just a stand-in for the mechanical bodies that Quick-Ass was running through in the concept art they released earlier. There are a number of other people in motion capture suits on set too, which suggests that there'll be a whole robot horde.

Although I would quite like to see Ultron wearing a puffa jacket in the movie. :hehe:

I just realized maybe the robot man is Kretschmann? After all if he and the Maximoff twins are the post credits for The Winter Soldier, this could be Kretschmann coming back at them? Just a theory :laugh:

It's possible. The robot bloke is probably only there as a reference point for post-production and whatnot, but I assume they'll be in need of a certain amount of CGI to do a decent job of portraying Strucker.

Spotted another close-up of Renner's new get-up today. While I'm still not crazy about the sleeveless look, it's an improvement on what he wore in the first movie and almost certainly inspired by his classic uniform. :)

480330119.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I%20dont%20know.gif

Lindsay Lohan nearly cast in The Avengers?

Lindsay Lohan has claimed that she was close to being cast in the Avengers movie. As Digital Spy reports, the actress made the claim in the latest episode of her documentary series 'Lindsay'. She went on to blame her manager for not pushing her hard enough when auditioning the part, and also said that she had lost out on the part to an "unknown" actress. Although she does not name the part or the actress, many have speculated that she is referring to Cobie Smulders, who played SHIELD agent Maria Hill.

Since its release in May 2012, The Avengers – a superhero ensemble movie uniting Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and the Hulk – has become the third highest-grossing film of all time, taking over $1.5 billion (£930 million) at the box office worldwide.

A sequel to the Marvel project, titled The Avengers: Age Of Ultron, is set to open in UK cinemas in May, 2015. Director Joss Whedon will return to helm the film, while original cast members Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth will all reprise their roles as the crime-fighting team.

I don't know what to believe anymore.. she's been saying a lot of things lately, I think it's just her way of trying to stay in the spotlight. Like the whole deal with her trying to sue Rockstar for 'using her' as their bikini girl on the Grand Theft Auto 5 posters.  :idk:

But if it is true then it probably was the role of Maria Hill she was going after as Cobie wasn't as famous as everyone else.

I don't think Marvel would be that dumb to even consider her for a role, they're smarter than that.

By the way, they're in Korea and they've begun to filming, and this is disturbing news from the set.

Filming for The Avengers: Age of Ultron began last weekend, causing certain parts of Seoul, South Korea to be closed off, which includes the Mapo Bridge. However, a macabre surprise was found below the bridge: a dead body floating in the river. Maybe Joss Whedon’s apology for Avengers 2 shutting down certain parts of the city for production didn’t work.

According to Kotaku, the Mapo Bridge was closed off for Avengers 2 filming from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on March 30th. This is the first time it has ever been closed down to traffic for any movie. A security guard working for the production discovered the body and South Koren police retrieved it, which is believed to be about two weeks old.

Apparently the Mapo Bridge is a famous spot for suicides in Seoul. The South Korean government has also installed anti-suicide LED lights and uplifting slogans along the bridge, like “The most shining moment of your life has yet to come.” These measures have apparently failed, since the number of suicides around the bridge has increased at a steady pace.

Moviefone states, it is unknown if the retrieval of the body affected Avengers 2 production, which required more than 100 stunt cars to simulate traffic on the bridge. This is also just part of the closures too. There will be some inner city production for Avengers 2, mostly with alleyways and main roads, that will be closed off from the public. Despite all the closures, the majority of Seoul, South Korea citizens are understanding of the situation and find it necessary for the completion of Avengers 2 production.

The Avengers 2 cast, which includes Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner (The Hulk), Chris Evans as Steven Rogers (Captain America), Scarkett Johansson as Natalia Romanova (Black Widow), Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton (Hawkeye), and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, were in Italy promoting Avengers 2.

New Avengers 2 characters will be played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, James Spader, and Paul Bettany. Of course Avengers 2 will be directed by the same director of Marvel’s The Avengers, Joss Whedon. The Avengers: Age of Ultron is expected to open at the box office on May 1, 2015.

Due to copyright and watermarking, photos of the Mapo Bridge, during the Avengers 2 production, cannot be posted within this article. However, they are officially up on Korean site, Naver.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1196107/dead-body-found-during-avengers-2-filming-in-south-korea/#1UiqiZjImXFPko9q.99

^Thanks Raf. Perhaps Scarlett's stunt double was the part Lindsey Lohan was up for. :laugh:

Seriously though, I think if there was any truth whatsoever to the Lohan rumour, the most likely part for her would have been the waitress whose life was saved by Rogers during the battle. Supposedly, the role was originally meant to be a bit bigger than it ended up being, and it would better explain the 'unknown' comment. I'd have a hard time believing that anyone would see Lohan as a good fit for Maria Hill, or that no-one knows who Cobie Smulders is. :unsure:

^ I often wondered what was up with that waitress. My boyfriend's sister always thought she was going to come into play in Captain America 2 as a girlfriend.. or as someone that was related to Peggy.

Here's the deleted scene from 'Avengers', in which Beth (the waitress) is captured by the Chitauri and rounded up with a bunch of other prisoners. It was eventually cut, presumably because of time constraints. I actually quite liked the actress who ended up playing the role, it would be nice if she were to get another little cameo in 'Ultron'. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If I was going to be super pedantic (and why wouldn't I, I'm a Marvel fan with access to the internet), I'd say I'm still not overly keen on the sleeveless look for Hawkeye. It's a massive improvement on what he wore last time, though. :yes:

Fingers crossed it is! :)

Mark Ruffalo's photos from set

post-67297-0-1446182429-36276_thumb.jpgpost-67297-0-1446182429-37054_thumb.jpg

Robert Downey Jr's photos from set

post-67297-0-1446182429-37773_thumb.jpgpost-67297-0-1446182429-38975_thumb.jpg

Tweet from Mark
"Today was the first day of shooting "Age Of Ultron" when all of the Avengers we reassembled! Awesome sight!"

And no mention of our new Avengers Olsen and Taylor-Johnson :p Black Widow seems to have the sort of Avengers hairstyle back, Robert and Mark continue their bromance and Downey gets the kiddie chair :rofl: