Bellazon

Seen on eBay (clubwear) Who is she?

SmokeyEyes

This woman apparently models for Chinese dress manufacturers (clubwear, lingerie) and appears in many eBay listings. I have no other info but she looks like she may be of Eastern European descent (Russian, Polish ??????). Can someone please help with an ID?

X2228b_005.jpg x4098y_(1).jpg T2X25iXbhcXXXXXXXX_!!105760140.jpg

There are a number of Chinese dress manufacturers that appear to employ the same set of models. If you go to alibaba.com and click on women's apparel ==> dresses ==> clubwear you'll find her in a number of listings. I have contacted many of these websites to inquire and the contact person at each either doesn't know or (more likely) refuses to divulge the information. They wouldn't even tell me which agencies they contract with other than to say they employ foreign (duh) models. I realize that this is sketchy info but I hope it helps. The woman in question seems to defy all the prototypical modeling standards but there's just something about her . . . 

• 9 years later...