Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful

She is in the book since all the SI models are in the book. From what I've seen with Brooklyn/Bar/Kate pictures there's a couple ones that are unpublished so I think chances are that Casta has some unpublished pictures too

Does any one own the book? I'd like to know if Laetitia Casta is in it and if the pictures are unpublished ones?

Pheno has the book, and she's debating on scanning the thing over the next few days, however the pics are double the size of the standard magazine, and putting them together makes me sad because I'm the one who has to do it. (608 scans... 223 models o.o )

Talking to her on Skype and I asked about Nina getting credit for the cover, and so far she doesn't see Nina being credited, just the Photographer (Walter Iooss Jr) and the Swimsuit Designer (Lisa Cabrinha). If they fucked her on the cover that's horrible :/ Getting that credit would of done wonders for her in the long run.

Updated: Every single model has 1 shot in the back of the book, however not all of the models made it into the main body of the book (all the Supers/Models with the Lasting Image have their own section where they're talked about)There are certain models who are clearly more beloved and popular then others.

Lasting Images aka The Supers:

• Cheryl Tiegs
  • Christie Brinkley
  • Kathy Ireland
  • Elle Macpherson
  • Tyra Banks
  • Heidi Klum
  • Brooklyn Decker
  • Kate Upton

It's not Bar, that's Heidi Klum in the picture Pretty :)

Glad to see SI decided to include lots of Brooklyn, she and Kate are IMO the most successful SI models from the 00's and I'm not saying this because she is like my #1 girl crush, I truly think they are.

I think Pheno should scan only by request, I think most of people won't care that much from the models from the 60's, 70's & 80's other than the supers. Now, I do have like a huge ass list of models I'd like to see their pictures so IDK, whatever works best for you guys ... I'll be happy just with Brooklyn TBH.

Shouldn't they say what the actual year was? eg. they say "Kate Upton, Antarctica 2013" when that was shot the year before, in 2012 so shouldn't it say "Antarctica 2012". Or if they want to say the SI year shouldn't they write that it is the SI year eg. "Antarctica, from SI 2013".

I think they just meant the year they released the pictures because that's the year people associates with the pictures :idk: We in BZ know when they shoot but most of people don't know/don't care about it, they just know/care that Kate's Antartica shoot was for 2013

Thank you both, Pretty and Pheno: your efforts are always awesome and appreciated!

As for the book, from all the photos I've seen it seems a bit...disappointing? I don't know what I expected, but with maybe the exception of that Brooklyn black and white they just seem bland or too close to the released photos. Hopefully I'm just judging it too early.

^ Moar pics coming when Miss Pheno feels the urge or I bug her enough to take more pics. First day of her vacation and she's not very inclined to do much other then listen to music, smoke crack and hit her cats. Love you hooker

Pretty I can't see too well but the pictures from recent years don't look as retouched as in the magazine/website ... Am I right or is it just wishful thinking?

She's saying that none of the pics look as retouched, and now she's complaining about the lack of residue build up in her meth pipe, GG