Bellazon

Wild sex with, chat with or push off a cliff?

frenchkiki

Jon Hamm

John Mayer

John Travolta

^

Jon Hamm - definitely a chat :chicken:

John Mayer - sex, that body must be a wonderland!

John Travolta - push him of a cliff even though the bastard knows how to fly.

Pop sensation of the early 00's...

Christina Aguilera

Britney Spears

Jessica Simpson

I hope the suit has openings so you can breath and have...things inserted into you? :ninja:

Oh it can be open with zippers and the zippers are placed on very strategic spots, spots that can be use to inserted things in me properly.

More questions?

James:definitely sex.

Heidi: Chat with,she has accomplished alot so it's interesting to have some talk with her.

Middleton:push off cliff,poor the baby then,but no regrets.

John Kennedy JR.

John Kennedy the father.

George Bush.

Believe me father & son are both dead! :rofl:

Kennedy papa: chat with. Super interesting chat i am pretty sure

Kennedy son: Sex.

Bush: off the cliff. He was pretty good looking when he was young. So i will have sex with him before to push him.

Courtney Love

Barbara Streisand

Celine Dion

^ :rofl: Buried in history,I hope .

Courtney:push off cliff,and wild sex before it,she's so messy,hippie girl so it would be wild,hard one,love this.

Dion and Streisand:Chat with both,as long as I can,just to listen to their angelic,legendary voices.

Angelina Jolie.

Berlskoni.

Tony Blair.

Angelina Jolie. - Pushed off a cliff. Goodbye, you won't be missed. Too bad, so sad.

Berlusconi - O.o I could deal with the hot old man sex

Tony Blair - Convo after force fed lots of booze

You guys are tame! Lets kick this up a notch and make you really think about your choices. :laugh: :evil:

Ed Gein

American murderer and body snatcher. Gein had exhumed corpses from local graveyards and fashioned trophies and keepsakes from their bones and skin.

His case influenced the creation of several fictional killers, including Norman Bates of the novel Psycho, Leatherface of the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jame Gumb of the novel The Silence of the Lambs, and Bloody Face of the TV show American Horror Story: Asylum. He didn't kill a lot, but he was gruesome and had a lot of mother issues.

Andrei Chikatilo

Soviet serial killer, nicknamed The Butcher of Rostov, The Red Ripper, and The Rostov Ripper, who committed the sexual assault, murder and mutilation of a minimum of 52 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in the Russian SFSR.

Ted Bundy

American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper, and necrophiliac who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s. He confessed before his execution to 30 homicides; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher. btw he was pretty damn handsome in his day. Shh don't you judge me. :voodoo:

Ed Gein

Andrei Chikatilo

Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy- sex- As you say, he was supposedly a handsome, clever, resourceful, educated, and charismatic man. These attributes allowed him to perform and get away with his many crimes. He was also rather self aware enough- like the fictional Hannibal Lector- to know that he was insane and had uncontrollable urges to rape & kill. In court and in custody, he admitted to psychologists and other investigators that he was a psychopath with hard-wired tendencies of perception. It made him appear like a pseudo-victim himself...as a mental freak of nature.

Andrei- talk- Mainly because I don't know about him or his crimes.

Ed Gein- kill- No redeeming aspects whatsoever.

Flavia de Oliveira

Freja Beha Erichsen

Julia Stegner

Noooo! you're fast like wasp Cult!

Ok!

Ted Bundy: Sex. Wild sex. wild for him. I am going to play with him and knifes for long, long hours. Karma is a bitch. So do I!

Ed Gein: Talk. Mainly because I don't speak Russian and also because I am curious to know what is in his head?

Andrei: Off the cliff. Sorry Language barrier.

Very good idea Pretty by the way.

Naomi Campbell - Push off cliff

Christy Turlington - Talk to

Linda Evangelista - Sex

----

Douche #1

Douche #2

Douche #3

No you can't push them all off

You have to let one of them touch you even with the likelihood of contracting herpes, crabs and or squirrel aids

And have fun with your "intellectual conversation". Gym, Tan, Laundry, Anal Sex with Boys (but of course they aren't gay or anything), the Stiffness of their hair, Skin Cancer, Bling, Pop Collars, Sexually transmitted diseases, and Makeup

post-1004-0-1446018465-65828_thumb.jpg

Jesus Christ, it's like they came out of my worst nightmare O.o

How about I would rather jump off the cliff myself than letting one of those things touch me? :ninja: