Bellazon

On 6/4/2016 at 7:37 PM, Enrico_sw said:

In short, Ruth was on the cover of Femme Actuelle 25 times ! I'm pretty sure that she holds the record.

Hail to Ruth !

there are more but unfortunately its hard to find covers before 2006. I think Ruth was based in Paris. I know she was with Ford in New York. Its just a shame I didn't join this forum 5 years earlier. 

Donnet and Olivia have some others which are in her thread. Another frequently model used of late is Andrea Nilsson. If you find covers and don't know who they are just PM me. 

I checked issues from 2003, 2004 and 2005 and Ruth didn't have any other covers (maybe editorials). She is one elegant model, that's for sure.

I think that we have posted all of the covers with Andrea Nilsson in this thread. Same for Donnet and Olivia.

Globally, Ruth holds the title (25 covers is hard to beat). Behind Ruth is probably Nevena Dujmovic  (with 15 covers), but we have Sanja as an expert in this area.

I know how these magazines work : they just order photoshoots, then they select pictures for an issue, but they keep others for later issues. With one photoshoot session, you can make 5 covers or more (you just need to change the setup, the hairdressing and the make-up).

On 22/05/2016 at 0:00 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Ana Savic femme ac.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle.jpg

Ana Simic femme actuelle.jpg

To complete the Ana Savic collection for Femme actuelle :

Ana in 2003 :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 2003 b.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 2003.jpg

Ana in 2005 :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 2005.jpg

More with Ana Savic (that's 10 covers in total) :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 923.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 2004.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 931.jpgFemme actuelle Ana Savic 2005.jpg

On 11/06/2016 at 1:10 AM, Enrico_sw said:
  On 22/05/2016 at 0:00 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Ana Savic femme ac.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle.jpg

Ana Simic femme actuelle.jpg

To complete the Ana Savic collection for Femme actuelle :

Ana in 2003 :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 2003 b.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 2003.jpg

Ana in 2005 :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 2005.jpg

More with Ana Savic (that's 10 covers in total) :

Ana Savic femme actuelle 923.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 2004.jpgAna Savic femme actuelle 931.jpgFemme actuelle Ana Savic 2005.jpg

I forgot one in 2004 (so that's 11 covers in total for Ana Savic)

Ana Savic femme actuelle 2004 b.jpg

On 6/10/2016 at 7:07 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I checked issues from 2003, 2004 and 2005 and Ruth didn't have any other covers (maybe editorials). She is one elegant model, that's for sure.

I think that we have posted all of the covers with Andrea Nilsson in this thread. Same for Donnet and Olivia.

Globally, Ruth holds the title (25 covers is hard to beat). Behind Ruth is probably Nevena Dujmovic  (with 15 covers), but we have Sanja as an expert in this area.

I know how these magazines work : they just order photoshoots, then they select pictures for an issue, but they keep others for later issues. With one photoshoot session, you can make 5 covers or more (you just need to change the setup, the hairdressing and the make-up).

Ruth has been modeling since the 90s. Good luck finding late 90s back issues for lifestyle magazines. The whole photo shoot thing sometimes is true but a lot of them are not. You can tell by what they are wearing but the easiest way to tell is by the background and hair/makeup. They don't change the makeup that much in these types of shoots. Unless its a beauty editorial, they almost never completely change makeup, maybe the lipstick. A lot of these aren't from the same shoot. I have uploaded a lot of these magazines to know that they may re-use the cover shots from editorials but they always have new editorials which aren't syndicated images. 

They are totally worth uploading between the ads and the editorials you will find a lot of what you are looking for. :smile:

On 12/06/2016 at 1:44 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Andrea Nilsson for the issue of 13th June 2016 :

Andrea Nilsson femme actuelle 1655 b.jpg

Another proof of their loyalty to models (very pretty models).

Andrea Nilsson int femme ac 1655 b.jpgAndrea Nilsson int femme ac 1655 c.jpgAndrea Nilsson int femme ac 1655 a.jpg

The editorial (I'm not a huge fan of the fringe, but nearly everything suits Andrea).

I like the suede top (3rd pic).

The photoshoot was taken in Sri Lanka.