Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

As a matter of fact, yes I am! I'm seriously thinking about getting my whole left shoulder done. Probably somehting simple, but a lot of lines, vibrant colors.... I'm thinking something like a maze, in red and blue.

I really wanted a tattoo... sth little. i would never want sth big what i possibly don't like a few years later. now i don't even want a little tattoo, there are so few ppl who haven't one that it's sth special :p :D

and piercings are too dangerous with ignitions etc. :ninja:

Yesterday I put out my belly pierced :( But i'm gonna do this again on Friday. Maybe Saturday :) It will be my third time and I can't wait! I just love it :D

And yesterday at party I met a girl with tongue pierced. My friend and me said that it's gorgeous and I really think that I first will do tongue pierced and later a tattoo :)

Hah! I think chicks with a lot of tattoos and piercings are hot... I think it all depends on how many of each and where it is done. But an inked up girl gets points in my book... And it is hard to get points.