Bellazon

SASI 2013

Clauds

This issue is coming together fantastically with their model and location shoots. Gen, Michelle...Catrinel. Seems like they heard what was missing with SI and promptly added them in the SASI issue. I'm actually looking more forward to this issue then what SI is offering. Basics: Dream vacation shoots, women in stellar bikinis w/ poses and da women again! :chicken:

Michelle by far is taking the spotlight for me. That stare she gives off to the camera, sensual, sultry and vivacious...dreams do come true :baronfaint:

Oh, I know. It's like somebody over at SA swim really knows their stuff. It's like they're giving us exactly what we want. I wonder how many girls they will end up having with so many locations. I hope they are not just showing us their best girls first.

Looking at that video made me realize - again - what a wasted opportunity for America SISE Catrinel represents.

Had she gotten a chance, she might have become one of their greatest ever models.

I completely agree with this.

Her body is simply incredible.

I still don't get Catrinel's appeal that much but she's way better than some of the girls SISE has. Sadly I don't think we'll ever see her there as she lost the Model Search, same goes to Jasmine Tookes and it sucks, I think they both have a lot of potential

@jj3 I don't think the five other girls are Rookies because Michelle Vawer is a Rookie and she's in the preview of the six "superstars"

@jj3 I don't think the five other girls are Rookies because Michelle Vawer is a Rookie and she's in the preview of the six "superstars"

Michelle Vawer is considered like rookie in the U.S. edition but here she is just considered like a "supermodel"...

11 MODELS :

6 TOPMODELS : Genevieve Morton, Lera Koryts'ka, Catrinel Menghia, Michelle Vawer and 2 others ? .

+

5 NEW SUPERSTARS : Kareen Truter(Model Search winner)

and all others are Rookie like Erin Alice (It's written in the title)

For now, i think that will be in this order...

>>

• 2 weeks later...

So Candice & Xenia must be the other two 'Superstars' then with the other girls from Borneo being the Rookies

Shame that Natasha won't be there this year though, her pictures for them last year were great