Bellazon

The Originals

Maiya

I can't believe that out of all the characters from TVD that could have crossover to The Originals, Tyler will be the one doing it o.O

I hope Klaus or someone kills him fast enough because he is my most-hated character from the shows, there is absolutely nothing i like about Tyler and honestly Michael isn't even that much of a great actor either.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Is anyone still watching this? I starting watching this last summer on Netflix not realizing it was a spin off of the Vampire Diaries. After binge watching two seasons, I started to watch the Vampire Diaries and stop watching after last year's season. While I enjoyed Damon's banter, I didn't think it was any where as good as the Originals. Maybe since I am older I liked The Originals better because of that. I would have never thought this show was a spin off especially since it's better than its predecessor. The only thing I wish was for them to show more of Klaus and Hayley's back story. It wasn't until I watch TVD that I really understood some of the stuff that went on in the first season. I really loved the ending of Season 3, this years season.