Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Can someone make me a set with the following pictures:

600full-sandra-kubicka.jpg

The third photo is too dark and didn't look good with the other pictures, so.. I just did this. Hope its okay. :)

34zwr9h.png35a81fr.png

can you make an avatar with it?

I don't think I was clearly enough, I like the avatar more than the siggy, I wish the face were not together eachother in the siggy, and wish the avi match more with the siggy, sorry for been rude, now I know what you mean about the 3rd pictures not matching with the other ones, I could see it now it looks pretty awkward. I still appreciate you took your time and effort.

I will be more specific, less ignore the avi picture. I think from one of the 2 pictures you used from the siggy I think you could use either one as on my avi and the other one on the siggy. with my usernmane on the avi, and with sandra's name in the siggy it would look great.

^Sadly, I'm still not sure what you mean :/

I wish the face were not together eachother in the siggy, and wish the avi match more with the siggy

Face not together? It doesn't make sense to me, sorry. And by this:

wish the avi match more with the siggy

I'm guessing you want the current Avi darker?

I think from one of the 2 pictures you used from the siggy I think you could use either one as on my avi and the other one on the siggy. with my usernmane on the avi, and with sandra's name in the siggy it would look great.

Didn't I already do that? Make a set with your pictures? :unsure: Can you be more specific? Like, show me what picture you want as the avi/sig? Etc.

To be honest, all the pictures weren't different colourings from each other, so I don't think I can make the EXACTLY all the same colour as you already know.

thank you. you are sweet. I am so stupid just notice that the first set you made me are separate, I though it was only a siggy without an avatar and it looks like both pictures were in the siggy, You really can't tell that it is an avatar with a siggy. I though it was only a siggy. same with the new set it looks like they are only a siggy with no avi. I am so stupid. I like both. specially the first one. I actually love my set.