Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

o,o

the magazine is out on the 11th, not the 18th. And if that pic if from this year please remove it (that includes quotes people may have made with the pic of it), we had enough problems with SI last year, lets not start out getting in trouble with them early. There is a reason I'm doing mass private PM people...

@prettyphile I didn't get the PM. Can you please include me? Thank you!!

Honestly I don't know you enough to hand out info or early access pics. 

I can't risk images being released early again this year. Doing so will cause BZ, myself and a few others a lawsuit.

Sorry :/

It's okay. I completely understand. Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, I just read in the latest issue of SI that the swimsuit issue is confirmed to be coming out on Feb. 18.

It was part of a promo for the "50 Years of Beautiful" TV special that will be on NBC on Feb. 3.  

The exact words were, "What's the best way to get ready for Sports Illustrated's 50th anniversary Swimsuit Issue, which hits streets on Feb. 18? With a two-hour special looking back at the first half-century of Swim."

Oh, well.   :(  I hope it's worth the wait!

^ I still don't know about the 18th date. Pheno was given the 11th because of a few different reasons some of which I can't get into, but the other being that SI has never released an issue after Valentine's Day. It doesn't make sense for them to do so.

Swimsuit Issue 2014 publication date

By tradition, the SI Swimsuit issue comes out on the second Tuesday in February so look to February 11, 2014 as the official publication date when the new issue hits newsstands nationwide.

So unless she's holding back and not telling me everything I dunno then. Pheno if you read this before we get a chance to talk, ask (Her/Him) about the date. Maybe (Her/His) date changed?

Update: 18th could very well be the case because SI Swim is understaffed this year which has caused them to cancel events, push for quicker shooting dates, and as a result they may not be able to get the magazine out on time. Keep your fingers crossed for the 11th though.

omg Pheno u are the boss right now