Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

dont worry donbot haha..... guys this is so boring..... at this time last year we get much much things about the issue.... like for example the ads in the subways remenber that? maybe this year are not going to do it...

^ Because Time Warner/SI has a large stump up their collective asses?

If it was the real cover I could understand them freaking out due to Letterman buying the rights to be the first to show the magazine, but due to legal issues BZ has to be very careful with what SI stuff it posts. They pitched a royal fit when I post something like this as a teaser.

oriesiq.jpg2Hlvzoj.jpg NOTE: THESE ARE FROM 2010.

Sorry I can't say more :/ Better to be safe then sorry though. If you really want to see the pic, please feel free to PM Donbot and maybe he'll show you :)

Sorry for the shitty first contribution, but I've been lurking this board for almost a year and have followed this thread really closely, and I just have to ask: is there some sort of prohibition against negative opinions on Kate Upton specifically?   

I've seen people who appear to be mods make repeated comments about other models, both underhanded and overt, but it seems like you can't say anything negative about Upton without a very swift scolding. I understand people can be pointlessly nasty about that particular model, but the moderation still seems pretty uneven. 

Sorry for the shitty first contribution, but I've been lurking this board for almost a year and have followed this thread really closely, and I just have to ask: is there some sort of prohibition against negative opinions on Kate Upton specifically?   

I've seen people who appear to be mods make repeated comments about other models, both underhanded and overt, but it seems like you can't say anything negative about Upton without a very swift scolding. I understand people can be pointlessly nasty about that particular model, but the moderation still seems pretty uneven. 

The basic rule is that you cannot bash a model in the models own thread.

We tend to allow a bit more in threads that are not devoted to the model herself, but any language that can incite flame wars is acted against.

In more general terms, I don't think you should devote your first post to questioning the way the staff to their job. Everyone is a critic.

There are also degrees of criticism. Saying you personally don't like a model is different from calling her ugly, fat, whatever.

Here it goes, Hannah Davis in NJ, i'm on my phone but here's the link

http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/01/29/hannah-davis-at-the-jersey-shore-swim-2014/.

She looks amazing really, much much better than her first shoot (Y). This also semi-confirms Gigi Hadid and Sara because we saw Gigi shooting in NJ and know that Sara was with her.

Confirmed models:

- Anne V (Leaked photo)

- Emily Didonato (self confirmed via IG)

- Hannah Davis (Swim Daily)

SwimDaily 29.01.14

Swimsuit 2014 First Look: Hannah Davis goes Jersey Strong Plus, a love letter to the Garden Stat

Devoted Readers:

After an arduous debate, we at Swimsuit concluded that you’ve waited long enough. It’s time to begin the rollout for Swimsuit 2014, and get you those sneak peeks you—well, some of you—have waited so patiently for. So let’s do this.

But first thing’s first:

The SI Swimsuit Issue’s 50th anniversary edition hits newsstands Tues., Feb. 18, the same day it goes live online and across mobile platforms.

In the coming weeks, SwimDaily will be rolling out exciting details and exclusive footage from the making of this milestone issue. Today, we start with two exclusive images from Island Beach State Park, one leg of Hannah Davis‘s “Jersey Strong” campaign, which also shot in Cape May, the state’s southernmost point, as well as on the rehabilitated boardwalk of Seaside Heights. Highlighting Seaside, which was devastated by Superstorm Sandy (click here to see Seaside then and now), holds special meaning for many of us in the Swimsuit family who were born and bred in the Garden State: editors MJ DayDarcie Baum and editorial assistant Alyssa Conroy, photographer Walter Iooss, p.r. sage Scott Novak, founding editor Jule Campbell, as well as yours truly. As any die-hard Jerseyite can tell you, it’s also the home state of some of America’s boldest-faced names: Meryl StreepJon StewartBill ParcellsBuzz AldrinJon Bon Jovi, John TravoltaShaquille O’Neal, Joe Theismann and late greats Frank SinatraWhitney Houston and James Gandolfinind, of course, the one they call The Boss, 

In just four days, all eyes will turn to East Rutherford, N.J., for what could be the coldest Super Bowl in history. But today, allow yourself to daydream of a warmer time, one replete with salty air, crashing waves and the laurel-green eyes of Hannah Davis.

New Jersey & SI Swimsuit: 

Photograph by Ben Watts/SI | Swimsuit by Kate Swim