Bellazon

Cailin Russo
Thumbnail

Completely agree about the hair color holding her back, ICEStarlet. But I also feel like she might not be looking for work as much as she could be? On her instagram she seems to be in a music studio a lot and I know she mentioned an album once or twice. Maybe she's focusing on her music and actually getting that album out? IDK but I miss her dominating every website lol. If she is doing an album tho, I'll def give it a listen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Meet the Muse | Cailin Russo
By Nico Amarca

source

The latest chapter in our ongoing Meet the Muse series features Californian beauty Cailin Russo. A former model at notable agency Wilhelmina, the social media starlet is currently devoting her time pursuing a full-time career in singing and songwriting.

We asked Cailin 10 questions in order to get to know her a little better. See what she had to say below and check out our previous Meet the Muse installment with Caroll Lynn van den Brom.

Who or what are you currently inspired by?

I am super inspired by the late ’80s and ’90s attitude and lifestyle. In every aspect: music, colors and fashion. We got Beastie Boys, Debbie Harry, vintage Gucci, vintage Versace, vintage adidas, etc.

Dream collaboration?

For music, Drake because he just seems so suave and clever. Also Dr. Dre because he is a legend and just has that Cali swag. As far as fashion, I think Supreme since they’re just badass and effortless, and Marc Jacobs. Marc just seems cool and his designs are always fresh. Out there, but fresh.

What was the thing that first got you interested in fashion?

I have no idea when I got into fashion. There was never a day where I got my first designer this or that. I always had hand-me-downs. I would say that I got more into style than fashion. I got into my grandma’s oversized ’80s cardigans…still wearing them to this day.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?

My first modeling agent gave me a book with the best advice in it, called The 4 Agreements: 1) Be impeccable with your words,  2) Don’t take anything personally, 3) Don’t make assumptions and 4) Always do your best (cheesy, but true af).

Who is the film character you’re most like?

I’m gonna change the question to what film character would I want to be like. Beatrix Kiddo aka “Black Mamba” from Kill Bill. She’s resilient, deadly and a badass.

But in reality, I’m probably most like Mary from There’s Something About Mary: quirky and oblivious but also charming.

What’s your motto?

“Why not” because why not?

What skill do you possess that people wouldn’t expect from you?

I don’t know if this is a skill, but I really enjoy freestyle rapping over beats.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

If anyone could have any ability, I think it would be ridiculous to not pick flying.

Where do you want to be in the next five years?

16 houses, 14 cars, 72 different breeds of exotic animals…just kidding. I want to be at the peak of my career with flaming music, some fashion shit going on, be able to help my family, friends and hopefully parts of the world.

Which Emoji best represents you?

The flame emoji *drops the mic, walks off the stage.*

12519363_470984426432876_2052432460_n.jpg 12930859_525347034337515_1148618290_n.jpg 13166670_463192387222771_1128823974_n.jpg 13167268_1563125773980045_1767739659_n.jpg Cailin-Russo-01a.jpg Cailin-Russo-02a.jpg Cailin-Russo-03.jpg Cailin-Russo-04.jpg

Photography: Emanuel D'Angelo
Model: Cailin Russo

Brands: Supreme, Bulgari, Vintage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...