• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

ARRAN WITH JOEL MEACOCK

FOR ZACHARY PRELL

post-20251-0-1446161764-0577_thumb.jpg

They are young, they are handsome, they are rich, they are successful and they live in the wonderful imaginary world of advertisement. 

Photographed by Dean Isidro here is the spring/summer 2015 campaign of Zachary Prell with models Arran Sly and Joel Meacock sailing around NYC as any 20 something would do on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

post-20251-0-1446161764-07065_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161764-0833_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161764-09596_thumb.jpg

ohlalamag.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

GQ MEXICO

post-20251-0-1446161767-39204_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161767-39812_thumb.jpg

Fashionable Overview-After gracing the pages of El Pais Semanal, model Arran Sly reunites with photographer Matthew Scrivens for a GQ México fashion spread. Modeling eclectic fall styles with a comfort factor, Arran is styled by Gerardo Monroy in fashions from Burberry Prorsum, Louis Vuitton, Z Zegna, Bally and more.

post-20251-0-1446161767-40371_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161767-41301_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161767-41914_thumb.jpg

thefashionisto.com

post-20251-0-1446161768-99418_thumb.jpg

Unsigned Mgmt model Arran Sly is back in the spotlight, unveiling a new rugged look. Arran connects with photographer Cesar Perin, sitting for images, while working a becoming scruff. For comparison, check out a recent Louis Vuitton feature Arran shot for GQ México with a clean face. 

post-20251-0-1446161769-00107_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161769-00674_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161769-01261_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446161769-02717_thumb.jpg

hunkform.com

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

ILqFAzJ.jpg

Top model Arran Sly at Unsigned Group stars in MMSCENE PORTRAITS exclusive session captured

by fashion photographer Aitor Santome. Grooming is work of beauty artist Oscar Alexander using Clinique & Joico.

1GoDa8D.jpg

vyBZzzU.jpg

ylNlLux.jpg

NBnFaoR.jpg

UC2oVjJ.jpg

Qrb9Bb1.jpg

WgXHzLa.jpg

q5EBFuM.jpg

UfKcsve.jpg

UdxfFjC.jpg

dkqWigU.jpg

6ksmcr1.jpg

H84iIli.jpg

malemodelscene.net

• 8 months later...

MMSCENE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

RMh0AWQ.jpg

Who is Arran Sly?
Umm… is this one of those abstract questions. I don’t know, just keep on reading and maybe you’ll find out!

Gj9ynA1.jpg

How were you discovered?
I was discovered whilst walking around London one sunny afternoon I was pounced on by Cesar Perin. Luck was on my side since he is the best scout/agent/friend that one could ever hope for!

What have you learnt from the modelling industry?
To let go of things. Modeling puts you in many different situations with many different people, so it’s best to let go of any inhibitions and just go with the flow.

Did becoming a model change your life in any way?
Of course! It has given me a bunch of incredible experiences, many of which I look back on and laugh about. But the greatest change, I think, would be the traveling. I have visited many places that I never would have had the opportunity to see otherwise.

EIih4t4.jpg

NsPNCzQ.jpg

If you weren’t a model what would you be?
Who knows! But my plan was to move into a career in finance after graduating from University. Then, once I had saved up enough money, open up an outdoor adventure playground! I wonder if that would have worked out.

Best modelling advice you could give to models starting their career?
Try to treat it as a real business. When you are a model, you are the product; so you must market yourself with that in mind. This also helps to detach from taking things too personally.

Who’s your favorite Supermodel?
It may be somewhat cliché, but I like David Gandy. I just remember him during the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, walking along beside a bunch of other supermodels, but he was the only fella. That was just real cool to me.

WDKLn46.jpg

oCisIpu.jpg

TcfG2O9.jpg

What is your downtime like?
Pretty random. Depends on where I am and who I’m with. I’ve started to go fishing recently, trying to catch a monster.

Which cities do you spend the most time in?
Most major cities between Europe and the US. London still remains my favourite.

What are your beauty essentials?
I am a fan of eye-whitening drops. They really brighten up an appearance; especially when lacking proper rest. And, of course, a good face wash and moisturiser is a must!

ie3EJZz.jpg

x7NzFB3.jpg

Your personal passion or hidden talents?
Nature and the environment are a passion of mine. I don’t really have any hidden talents, if I am good at something I generally let people know about it! One thing I used to do is fire breathing and fire “twirling” – I don’t think many people know about that.

What are you up to these days besides modelling?
For quite a while now I have been involved in jewelry and, specifically, the technology side of the industry. I use software to design and render pieces that can later be manufactured – starting with a 3D printer. It’s amazing how the industry has developed in recent years.

Ten years from now (you will be…)?
I’d like to have a family of my own. I have always wanted children and I look forward to playing with their toys. I miss my Lego

p2YThJq.jpg

malemodelscene.net

On 6/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, MauiKane said:

MMSCENE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

RMh0AWQ.jpg

Who is Arran Sly?
Umm… is this one of those abstract questions. I don’t know, just keep on reading and maybe you’ll find out!

Gj9ynA1.jpg

How were you discovered?
I was discovered whilst walking around London one sunny afternoon I was pounced on by Cesar Perin. Luck was on my side since he is the best scout/agent/friend that one could ever hope for!

What have you learnt from the modelling industry?
To let go of things. Modeling puts you in many different situations with many different people, so it’s best to let go of any inhibitions and just go with the flow.

Did becoming a model change your life in any way?
Of course! It has given me a bunch of incredible experiences, many of which I look back on and laugh about. But the greatest change, I think, would be the traveling. I have visited many places that I never would have had the opportunity to see otherwise.

EIih4t4.jpg

NsPNCzQ.jpg

If you weren’t a model what would you be?
Who knows! But my plan was to move into a career in finance after graduating from University. Then, once I had saved up enough money, open up an outdoor adventure playground! I wonder if that would have worked out.

Best modelling advice you could give to models starting their career?
Try to treat it as a real business. When you are a model, you are the product; so you must market yourself with that in mind. This also helps to detach from taking things too personally.

Who’s your favorite Supermodel?
It may be somewhat cliché, but I like David Gandy. I just remember him during the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, walking along beside a bunch of other supermodels, but he was the only fella. That was just real cool to me.

WDKLn46.jpg

oCisIpu.jpg

TcfG2O9.jpg

What is your downtime like?
Pretty random. Depends on where I am and who I’m with. I’ve started to go fishing recently, trying to catch a monster.

Which cities do you spend the most time in?
Most major cities between Europe and the US. London still remains my favourite.

What are your beauty essentials?
I am a fan of eye-whitening drops. They really brighten up an appearance; especially when lacking proper rest. And, of course, a good face wash and moisturiser is a must!

ie3EJZz.jpg

x7NzFB3.jpg

Your personal passion or hidden talents?
Nature and the environment are a passion of mine. I don’t really have any hidden talents, if I am good at something I generally let people know about it! One thing I used to do is fire breathing and fire “twirling” – I don’t think many people know about that.

What are you up to these days besides modelling?
For quite a while now I have been involved in jewelry and, specifically, the technology side of the industry. I use software to design and render pieces that can later be manufactured – starting with a 3D printer. It’s amazing how the industry has developed in recent years.

Ten years from now (you will be…)?
I’d like to have a family of my own. I have always wanted children and I look forward to playing with their toys. I miss my Lego

p2YThJq.jpg

malemodelscene.net

On 10/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, MauiKane said:

ILqFAzJ.jpg

Top model Arran Sly at Unsigned Group stars in MMSCENE PORTRAITS exclusive session captured

by fashion photographer Aitor Santome. Grooming is work of beauty artist Oscar Alexander using Clinique & Joico.

1GoDa8D.jpg

vyBZzzU.jpg

ylNlLux.jpg

NBnFaoR.jpg

UC2oVjJ.jpg

Qrb9Bb1.jpg

WgXHzLa.jpg

q5EBFuM.jpg

UfKcsve.jpg

UdxfFjC.jpg

dkqWigU.jpg

6ksmcr1.jpg