Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

• 3 weeks later...
oh wow. thank you everyone for the pictures.

they don't seem to like her very much in WFT.  :laugh:  :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

geez, you should go to fashion spot, everyone is pretty rude in the stam thread, i dont even know why people are still bumping it, the thread was made by someone who doesnt even like her.

geez, you should go to fashion spot, everyone is pretty rude in the stam thread, i dont even know why people are still bumping it, the thread was made by someone who doesnt even like her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's funny cause some people don't like Miss Stam, yet they like Isabelli Fontana, Elise Crombez, Eugenia Volodina, etc. & If you ask me they don't look any better than Miss Stam.

It's funny cause some people don't like Miss Stam, yet they like Isabelli Fontana, Elise Crombez, Eugenia Volodina, etc. & If you ask me they don't look any better than Miss Stam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well everyone has their own taste, Jessica has been my number one for a while. Also, welcome to bellazon :)

its those damn eyes! Im not really fond of her but for some reason I cant help but keep comeing into this thread, those eyes are one of the best in the modeling industry there just mezmorizing.

thx for all the pics sars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

np.

and i totally know what you mean about the eyes. i like everything about her look though.

jessicastamvoguenipponfeb2005j.th.jpg