Bellazon

Scott Gardner
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^ I agree.  Scott gets better and better with each photo shoot.  He really has the right stuff to become a super model, a mega star!  Perhaps he needs a new agent/agency.  :yes:

I suspect that a super model needs to at least pretend to be heterosexual. Our Scott is never going to pull that one off I fear.

Super PIP is almost certainly right. A top male model has to pretend to be straight or at least be low key about his gayness. It's hard to imagine the beautiful and charming Scott to do that. He may get a lot of work and spin into other opportunities however.

Scott is really sweet and his campness is quite endearing. Definite bf material for me.

I wonder just how many of the top models are gay. Quite a lot I guess and it is a shame they have to pretend otherwise when the rest of society, and especially people their age, just do not care.

Super PIP is almost certainly right. A top male model has to pretend to be straight or at least be low key about his gayness. It's hard to imagine the beautiful and charming Scott to do that. He may get a lot of work and spin into other opportunities however.

Scott is really sweet and his campness is quite endearing. Definite bf material for me.

I wonder just how many of the top models are gay. Quite a lot I guess and it is a shame they have to pretend otherwise when the rest of society, and especially people their age, just do not care.

Scott has never been a runway model (so far as I know), and I think a "top model" (whatever that term is supposed to mean) has to combine runway work with print campaigns. He's getting a lot of the latter since he switched to Wilhelmina in Los Angeles. And as for being gay, I really don't think that modeling agencies or fashion houses care one bit whether a model is gay or straight; it's the model's look that counts.

Scott has never been a runway model (so far as I know), and I think a "top model" (whatever that term is supposed to mean) has to combine runway work with print campaigns. He's getting a lot of the latter since he switched to Wilhelmina in Los Angeles. And as for being gay, I really don't think that modeling agencies or fashion houses care one bit whether a model is gay or straight; it's the model's look that counts.

I can't think of a runway model that is gay. The only ones that I know are print models.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott for Hugo Boss underwear

HUGO BOSS!!! . ... an impressive, prestigious client.  :thumbsup: 

HOORAY, Scott!  You are doing very well!  make%20it%20clap.gif

Thanks, quetzales for chronicling Scott's increasingly successful modeling career. :flower:

Scott for Hugo Boss underwear

HUGO BOSS!!! . ... an impressive, prestigious client.  :thumbsup:

HOORAY, Scott!  You are doing very well!  make%20it%20clap.gif

Thanks, quetzales for chronicling Scott's increasingly successful modeling career. :flower:

You're welcome! Yes, he's doing very well indeed since he moved to Wilhelmina L.A.