Bellazon

Scott Gardner
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

American Adonis

post-20217-0-1446060428-17453_thumb.jpg

In ancient Greek mythology, Adonis was worshipped as the god of beauty and desire. He was a young man of such rare beauty that the goddesses Aphrodite and Persephone quarreled over him. His name has come down to us in modern times as the quintessential name for a young man of exceptional beauty and physical perfection. California has given us this American Adonis -- Scott Gardner -- whose radiant beauty and perfect physique would surely have been worshipped as a god had he lived in ancient Greece.

post-20217-0-1446060429-0997_thumb.jpg

************************************************************************************

post-20217-0-1446060430-26547_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060436-02461_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060436-83622_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060437-36309_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060437-41577_thumb.jpg

***********************************************************************************

Quetzales:  Great updates of Scott. Thank you!  :flower:     I don't understand why he doesn't get more work; is it his choice?  :idk:

Mahalo, MauiKane! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm working on a post of some of the ad campaigns that he has done. Scott has an amazing range of looks -- from the wholesome, handsome boy-next-door look, to the healthy All-American athletic youth look, to the elegant, sophisticated man-about-town look, to the smoldering sensuality (and oftentimes overt sex appeal) of so many of his photos. I think that such versatility in a male model is highly unusual, especially in someone so young. I'll post them as soon as I finish getting all the material together, so keep watching!

• 2 weeks later...

Fashion Editorial for Kraven Magazine

Scott flew to San Francisco in September for a photo shoot for Kraven magazine. The result was a thirteen-page fashion editorial titled "Young Innocence" in the October/November 2013 issue of Kraven. In addition to being featured in the fashion editorial, Scott also scored the magazine cover for this issue:

post-20217-0-1446060446-81733_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060446-82893_thumb.jpg

In this photo and in the cover photo (above):

Sweater:    H&M

Pants:        Bite by Dente de Man

Necklace:  Nice Collective

************************************************************************************************************************************

post-20217-0-1446060446-85247_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060446-86323_thumb.jpg

In these two photos:

Suit:         Asos

Sweater:   Fred Perry

***********************************************************************************************************************************

post-20217-0-1446060446-87158_thumb.jpg

post-20217-0-1446060446-92365_thumb.jpg

Sweater:   Hawkings McGill

Jeans:       Theory

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Credits:

Photographer:       Jeffry Raposas

Fashion Stylist:    Travis Alexander Walls

Assistant Stylist:  Charles Noury

Makeup:               Autumn Hunter

Hair Stylist:          Alicia Garcia

The other model in this essay is Spenser Kennedy (JE Models)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

^ Thanks, quetzales, for finding those great pics. You so much more skillful than I in finding pics of Scott....thank goodness! :thumbsup:

Scott has such a versatile look. He needs to get more work. Why, I wonder, no runway work?   :idk:

^ Thanks, quetzales, for finding those great pics. You so much more skillful than I in finding pics of Scott....thank goodness! :thumbsup:

Scott has such a versatile look. He needs to get more work. Why, I wonder, no runway work?   :idk:

So far as I know, Scott has had limited runway work but has had lots of print ad campaigns, two of which I've posted (above.) I'll post more in the coming days as I get the photos organized. Stay tuned!