Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 4

Catherine from Brazil

post-13871-0-1446058382-43457_thumb.jpg

17 years old, 180cm/5'11''

I never really thought about being a model, but when I was told I should try I went to a casting where I met my current booker, and now I know what I was born for!

I like watching tv series and reading, but I enjoy even more the adrenaline before a show, and the energy when I’m making good photos. What helps also is that my parents are always by my side, and my friends too think it's awesome.

My favorite moment was winning the casting of course! And maybe it's thanks to my good mood. I'm a spontaneous girl and I think a model can’t be just beauty, she should be charismatic, happy and professional. I hope that's how I am!

vs.

Gillian from United Kingdom

post-13871-0-1446058382-48499_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058382-50151_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 182 cm/6'

Originally from Scotland, I was scouted when shopping in Braehead Shopping Centre in Glasgow one day, by the Elite Model Look team. To be honest it had always been at the back of my mind, as I was so tall and everybody always said I could do it, but I had never taken it seriously until recently. I’m really into reading! I can finish a book in a day if it captures me instantly. I’m also really into sport, although not so much doing the sport part though ;)

I think at first my parents were a bit apprehensive of it all, but now they’re really proud! My friends are too, I miss them so much when I’m away.