Bellazon

Victoria's secret models competition?

frenchkiki

I think the final decision is on the member who is going to do this whole competition - I´m just pouring in various ideas, that´s why I asked how many girls have done ALL those things I stated, because I have no idea of the number. And I´m also afraid that it was not many of them :)

• 7 years later...
On 10/22/2012 at 8:39 PM, frenchkiki said:

To start with I don't want to do this competition myself. I know I won't be able to do it every day and deal with the pictures and the votes and etc. I admire all the members doing it but I prefer to vote than to organize a competition.

Anyway, I thought about doing a VS models competition based on what Pretty did with

// P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E.S \\ of Beauty

crossword solver sip calculator epfo

Just like in the competition we will have a certain numbers of voter by days & only one girl to vote for every day (or every 2 days)

We would vote (1 to 10 rank) for the best VS model through the years ( I don't give a damn who is an angel and who is not but I don't think the girls doing only VS pink should be in the competition) based on few criteria about the girl as a VS model:

body

Butt

cleavage

legs

smile (it does count to sale Lingerie)

Hair

Sensuality and/or sexiness

pose

And

In motion (commercial)?

Charisma/walk (fashion show)spokes model ?

At the end we will have a note for Overall VS model. (?)

Feel free to share your ideas about this competition especially if they are better than mine :nicole:

It's not going to be a competition that eliminate a girl but a competition to say who is the best VS model (super subjective I know=)

What do u think and most important who would like to do it?

Please do not nominate models yet.

Petra and Josie both worked for VS.