Bellazon

Barbara Fialho
Thumbnail

keske

^ VS could have an angel like Lais and an Asian angel, and they could still have someone like Barbara, and it would be diverse. Nobody is saying she has to become an angel before someone like Lais, or an Asian model, but eventually she could. I am not even sure she would make a good angel, I mean she might, but that is just silly to think that Barbara being an angel means they couldn't also have angels of different ethnicities.

^ VS could have an angel like Lais and an Asian angel, and they could still have someone like Barbara, and it would be diverse. Nobody is saying she has to become an angel before someone like Lais, or an Asian model, but eventually she could. I am not even sure she would make a good angel, I mean she might, but that is just silly to think that Barbara being an angel means they couldn't also have angels of different ethnicities.

I agree to that, I mean, I was merely talking about right now, you know? Assuming someone is going to take over Erin's spot as an Angel. So, yeah, I would rather see someone else do it before she does. Plus, she's still sort of a newcomer to VS, so, I would have wanted to see someone who's been with them for a little longer... But, yeah, I have my fingers crossed on the different ethnicity girls to fill in the spot right now.