Bellazon

Lucas Medeiros
Thumbnail

MauiKane

post-20251-0-1446128172-76273_thumb.png

post-20251-0-1446128172-80672_thumb.jpg

Lucas Medeiros, born in 1992, in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil, is a Brazilian model.

The 6-foot-tall, dark, and handsome stunner started his modeling career in 2012. Although a relatively new face on the modeling scene, he is fast becoming a rising star. He has modeled for “Aquaplay”, “Luxury Seller”, and “Aeropostale”.

Renown photographer Didio is one of the fortunate photographers who has witnessed his lush beauty first hand and sees a wonderful future for Lucas.

Medeiros is managed by Elian Gallardo (Sao Paulo, Brazil) and Red Models (New York).

post-20251-0-1446128172-82139_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446128172-82921_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Lucas Medeiros is truly a beautiful man -- gorgeous body and a beautiful, elegant face. Thank you, Mauikane, for these splendid updates! There is another Brazilian model whose last name is Medeiros -- Chessman Medeiros (yes, that really is his name!) Does anyone know if they are brothers? Or cousins, perhaps? There is a strong resemblance between the two of them.

I don't find a thread for Chessman Medeiros here on Bellazon, so I'll start one. He is equally gorgeous, and sexy as hell! Take a look and see if you don't think there is a strong resemblance with Lucas.

Lucas Medeiros is truly a beautiful man -- gorgeous body and a beautiful, elegant face. Thank you, Mauikane, for these splendid updates! There is another Brazilian model whose last name is Medeiros -- Chessman Medeiros (yes, that really is his name!) Does anyone know if they are brothers? Or cousins, perhaps? There is a strong resemblance between the two of them.

I don't find a thread for Chessman Medeiros here on Bellazon, so I'll start one. He is equally gorgeous, and sexy as hell! Take a look and see if you don't think there is a strong resemblance with Lucas.

Here are three more shots of Lucas and Chessman together in Rio. These are from Lucas's Instagram account:

post-20217-0-1446128179-24058_thumb.jpg
Lucas is in the middle, Chessman is on the left, and an unidentified friend on the right.

post-20217-0-1446128179-2629_thumb.jpg
Chessman making a face, with Lucas behind him.

post-20217-0-1446128179-27214_thumb.jpg
This one is a bit out of focus, but still...