Brant Daugherty
Thumbnail

Maiya

17 Questions with "Pretty Little Liars" Brant Daugherty

By Laura Rosenfeld

www.seventeen.com

post-20251-0-1446101315-72604_thumb.jpg

1. When was your first kiss?
I think I was in fifth grade. A girl surprised me with a kiss. I was so shocked that I forgot to close my eyes. I’m a lot better at it now, I promise.

2. Who's your celebrity crush?
I’ve been in love with Natalie Portman for a long time now. She’s flawless.

3. What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
I don’t know how much of a trend it is, but have you seen the commercials for the jeans/sweatpants combo? I don’t really understand that one.

4. What's the chick flick you secretly love?

I love Mean Girls. I held out on watching it for a long time, but I’m so glad I finally did. Tina Fey  is brilliant.

5. What's your TV guilty pleasure?
I have a secret love for The Biggest Loser. It’s the only reality show I allow myself to watch.

6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Could I cast myself? I think I could pull it off. But James Franco would be a pretty safe bet, too.

7. What's your dream job?
I already have my dream job. Acting was the only thing that ever really kept my attention, and I’m very fortunate that I can have a career doing something I love.

8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Who is Natalie Portman dating? That guy.

9. Who in your family are you closest to?
I’m very close to my sister these days. We fought endlessly when we were kids, so it’s nice to actually get along now.

10. What's your favorite Website?

Twitter. I’m on it constantly. I love being able to hear from anybody who wants to write to me.

11. What's the fast food you can't live without?
I’m addicted to In-N-Out Burger. It’s kind of a problem.

12. What's your worst habit?
I can be impatient. But I don’t think it’s always a bad habit. Sometimes a little impatience can be a good thing. It keeps you motivated.

13. What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"Daydreamin’" by Lupe Fiasco . His album is on regular rotation in my life.

14. What's the last thing you bought?
New headphones. I can’t seem to buy a pair that lasts more than a few months. I’m not easy on them.

15. What did you dream about last night?
I wouldn’t even know where to start. My dreams are far too random for words. Something about a cruise ship, I think.

16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
I don’t usually carry cash. Don’t rob me.

17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.
Enjoying being 17.

Brant Daugherty Spoofs 'Hunger Games' - EXCLUSIVE

October 14, 2013

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But in Hollywood, inspiring a spoof movie is the truest test of popularity and on November 8, The Hunger Games gets targeted with The Starving Games and ETonline scored an exclusive clip from the film!

Starring DWTS' Brant Daugherty as Dale, Pretty Little Liars' Cody Christian as Peter Malarky and Maiara Walsh as Kantmiss Evershot, the movie also riffs on Jason StathamThe AvengersAvatar and more!

Check out video HERE.

www.etonline.com

Brant Daugherty Talks 'DWTS' Highs & Lows

By JARETT WIESELMAN

October 21, 2013

Brant Daugherty may have been one of the least-widely known contestants coming into this season of Dancing with the Stars, but the Pretty Little Liars alum has spent the last five weeks quick-stepping into our hearts and onto the top of the leaderboard!

"I had no idea how this was going to play out," Brant told me at last week's Pretty Little LiarsRavenswood premiere party. "I thought I was going to get eliminated first [but] I've learned that I'm capable of a lot more than I thought I was."

Check out my interview to find out which routine was the toughest, how his injured foot is feeling now and what it's like to take your shirt off in front of 12 million people!

CHECK OUT VIDEO HERE.

www.etonline.com

Despite the stellar scores he garnered for his great performance, talent, charm and charisma, Brant failed to get enough votes from the voting public and was .......sent home!  :cry2:   

I voted the max amount of times. I am pissed :angry: and crushed!  :yuckky:

I thought he would get to the top. I was first introduced to him while watching Pretty Little Liars and when he joined DWTS I was thinking that he would get voted out the first week. But, he is very talented. He deserves to still be in the competition. 

And I'm pissed too  :baronlamesign: