Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

^^

I have candids of Toni/Karlie when they were in the backstage.  They were around the same height and towered over the "rest of humanity".

Look forward to Vita!!

I like these candids.  Isabeli was great on the runway.  How do you feel about Ale's aging?

post-40981-0-1446200396-85812_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200397-20726_thumb.jpg

^^

I have candids of Toni/Karlie when they were in the backstage.  They were around the same height and towered over the "rest of humanity".

Look forward to Vita!!

I like these candids.  Isabeli was great on the runway.  How do you feel about Ale's aging?

She's definitely great at the runway. And about Ale, considering she is 34 I'm not sure if "aging" is the better word  :laugh: . But I think she's looking great lately.

Then again, I'm probably not the most objective one here to talk abut her.

That picture of Isabeli with Ale is amazing. There's one or 2 more still.

------

Vita Sidorkina - Part 2

Mostly (if not only) VS on this one.

post-37013-0-1446200403-53675_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-55963_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-56611_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-57224_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-57835_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-58955_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-60904_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-61441_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-61965_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-63334_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-63899_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-64439_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446200403-64961_thumb.jpg 

Complete gallery - 130 pics:  

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oqu7p2rj1kokczyh6jgwsn1ijqr4b47z

Do you think that Vita will get more popular as a model?  Thanks for this, I am looking forward to the other ones.

34 in this industry- as you know.  I have followed so many top models over the years, and once they hit 27 things start getting precarious.  Maryna Linchuk is one of the top models that helped me discover Bellazon more than 5 years ago.  Sadly, she barely gets work now. 

At age 34- the model to me can survive if she is an icon. Ale A and Adriana should have some clout in South America.  Is that true or not really?

She's definitely great at the runway. And about Ale, considering she is 34 I'm not sure if "aging" is the better word  :laugh: . But I think she's looking great lately.

Then again, I'm probably not the most objective one here to talk abut her.

That picture of Isabeli with Ale is amazing. There's one or 2 more still.

By high fashion standards, no (in terms of looks) for the most part.  I think the toughness of the modeling industry has to do with the elastic labor supply.  There are always new women coming in every year and the so-called "top 50 models"- for the most part- don't stay there very long.  A typical top model lasts two years maybe.  It is only the very few that continue to get good jobs for a decade.

However if the model is part of the drug & alcohol scene they may run a risk of damaging their looks.  Also, some models' get way too thin by 27 and their faces thin out.  Models like masha novoselova, caroline T, and natasha poly have very clear signs of aging- particularly after childbirth.  Marloes horst, for instance, doesn't look as good as she used to.  Hilary Rhoda- oh dear, oh dear.

Do you find that they start looking worse at 27 or they simply don't get hired as much once they hit 27?

Thanks for that!  I am looking forward to more.

What are you referring to? (bolded)   Do you see AleA , for instance, in Chile? 

I go shopping every week and often see some of the somewhat "faded" top models still being used.  Edita V is still being used a lot for CK.  Carmen Pedaru, Daria W. , Julia Stegner, and Natasha Poly are still being used by certain luxury brands- I saw this last night.  There are others, too.  They are in their late 20s for the most part.  I suspect that these are among their final major beauty contracts.  I feel the same way about Ale- I have no idea what she'll do next after VS and whether she can leverage her exposure to become a public personality and/or model for other things.

I don't know, but I hope so. She's been working quite a lot for VS lately, so that should help making her more popular.

Ah yes, considering the industry that could be "old". But I'm talking in a 'real world' perspective, and with that in mind, Ale at 34 is not that much as aging and I think she still looks great. But sure, she has survived a lot in the industry, same as Adriana.

And about the last... at what level do you mean?

-------------

Isabeli Fontana - Part 3

I know in the industry it's tough to get work past 24, but I was wondering if you actually found them less attractive (outside of the modeling sense).

Some models don't look good at all after their 20s (or even mid-20s) to me - Gisele is one example.  Others look too old to be models, but I kind of like the way they look as they get older, with their faces thinning and what not.  I wondered if Storm felt this way about Ale.

I don't think Hilary Rhoda looks bad, for example.  She might look too old to be a model, but her face looks good as it matures IMO.  But Cult, you know how I like the way aging women look sometimes :) (Monica Bellucci).

I've heard several guys say they think Heidi Klum looks better facially now than she did in her 20s.  Her body is another story, but facially, some people look better with a thinner and more mature face.

^^

Overall, no, I don't in most cases.  Some cases- yes.  Natasha Poly/Caroline T. clearly look worse for instance.  Face thinning- hmmph that it interesting for you to say that.  Which ones?  I actually don't know and don't recall that exchange with you.  For me, some are too baby-faced and the early 20s-early 30s hits the right spot.  Most of the models I like are in their 20s (with exceptions).

Hilary to me looks more "striking" (in her own way) and much older than she is due to that weird exercise/diet regimen she's been doing. Eniko Malick seems to be doing the same thing although much less far than Hilary.  This makes them able to model certain things better than they used to- eg. certain HF gear. 

But from an attraction/beauty standpoint I think it is a downgrade.

Hilary recently (geeze- to a hilary lover like me it's seeing one of the most beautiful women in the world do this to her own looks):

Hilary Rhoda attends a premiere for 'Spotlight' during the 72nd Venice Film Festival at Sala Grande on September 3, 2015 in Venice, Italy.
Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven Hilary_Rhoda_Spotlight_Premiere_72nd_Ven

POP Fall/Winter 2015/16
by Charlotte Wales

HilaryRhoda.11.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.10.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.9.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.8.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.7.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.6.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.5.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.4.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.3.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.2.th.jpg HilaryRhoda.1405f7.th.jpg

What are you referring to? (bolded)   

What do you mean by them "having a clout in South America"?

Do you see AleA , for instance, in Chile? 

Not that much really. Both Ale and Adriana have most of their work with VS, and besides I think 2 (?) cosmetics and stuff stores, there's no VS here. 

There's an H&M store nearby so there's always pictures of Edita V, Gisele or Doutzen, etc, but except for Gisele I doubt anyone knows who they are.

I know in the industry it's tough to get work past 24, but I was wondering if you actually found them less attractive (outside of the modeling sense).

Some models don't look good at all after their 20s (or even mid-20s) to me - Gisele is one example.  Others look too old to be models, but I kind of like the way they look as they get older, with their faces thinning and what not.  I wondered if Storm felt this way about Ale.

I don't think Hilary Rhoda looks bad, for example.  She might look too old to be a model, but her face looks good as it matures IMO.  But Cult, you know how I like the way aging women look sometimes  :) (Monica Bellucci).

I've heard several guys say they think Heidi Klum looks better facially now than she did in her 20s.  Her body is another story, but facially, some people look better with a thinner and more mature face.

Personally I think she looked better in her 20s, early 30s.

And about Ale, I thinks she still looks really good, though of course she doesn't look the same as say 10 years ago. But again, I might not be the most objective person when it comes to her  :laugh:

Yea, that was what I was asking.  eg. If they did stuff in the media, visibility, etc.

Personally I liked Ale most when she was in her 20s.

What do you mean by them "having a clout in South America"?

Not that much really. Both Ale and Adriana have most of their work with VS, and besides I think 2 (?) cosmetics and stuff stores, there's no VS here. 

There's an H&M store nearby so there's always pictures of Edita V, Gisele or Doutzen, etc, but except for Gisele I doubt anyone knows who they are.

Right now I am collecting Donbot and Jennka's gallery links, and will post them in the "Contents" thread when I'm done :)

Oh yes yes Hilary's morphing face has been giving me nightmares. She's such an incredibly beautiful woman tbat I can't stand the way her face is rapidly changing. She needs to stop whatever she's doing because she's not old, I hate how she looks so gaunt now.

I'm taken aback by the comments in here about Caroline T. I wouldn't call myself and avid fan of hers, but I always thought she still has that youthful fresh faced appearance. Maybe I only pay attention to her edited editorials/campaigns.

Natasha always had that kind of face that can't hide signs of aging. Not surprised about this.

There's something sexy and regal about Isabeli that forces me to not pay attention to her age. I can't really tell if her age is showing because she's the kind of woman that has always been womanly from the beginning.

Alessandra seems to be taking good care of herself, she looks better now than she did 3 yyears. Around 2012, she looked 5 years older. Whatever she's doing seems to be working in her favor.

About the quantity of models' work in their late 20s. It sad that the industry basically shuns models when they reach a certain age. I think it's safe to say if you're having a steady flow of work in your 30s, then you're already a legend and chances are, even if your work quantity slows down in the future, there are always going to be people who are going to want to work with you. I think Edita is still doing well for herself, mercifully. It's maryna that has completely disappeared and it's sad because she's a good model.