Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

• 4 weeks later...

This made me chuckle...model food

The Russian stunner—and burgeoning wellness guru—takes a trip to the Union Square farmer’s market and makes the perfect winter dish.

Edita playing piano

http://instagram.com/p/xv1OkWPQxF/

post-3761-0-1446200290-86981_thumb.jpg

===========================================================

I am glad that you enjoyed it :)

Why isn't Rachel Mortenson your type?  Why do you like Devon a lot?  When I first saw her at VS, I was saving all her thread pictures but then I lost interest real fast.

I must say that I am surprised that Jac was adopted by VS full-on.  I'd always thought that she would end up staying in high fashion.

I hope Tanya will get big.  Ondria, who looks half-oriental, has seen success and is now on models.com top 50..

Of course you can ask me :)  I like Stella's sexy face.  While Sasha is surprisingly not super-tall, Stella is surprisingly tall! 

Those Barbie pictures are an editorial from Vogue.  I don't remember when.  One of the things that surprises me is why I and many others aren't sick of Candice yet.. :p

Rachel Mortenson is really not my type of beauty :)

Jac and VS Swim is such a win-win situation! One of the best swim pictures I´ve ever seen!!

btw I liked Devon a lot this year´s VSFS :heart:

I think I´m in love :)

This girl is impressive:

Great VSFS coverage, Andy! I deeply enjoyed all the pics :heart:

may I ask you: What do you like about Stella?

And what are those real-barbie pictures? Where are they from? :)

Edita playing the piano is such a love. Could she be more perfect? :wub:

I was trying to define what I do not like about Rachel Mortenson, but I ended up confused. She has a decent face, nice eyes and pretty body - overall a beautiful woman for sure - but it does just not work for me. She kind of leaves me cold. I do not understand why. It´s the same with Anne V, Lindsay, Erin - there are some pictures I like, but overall they bore me to death. And it´s definitely not about hair colour/eye colour because Marloes or Bregje are too blondes with blue eyes and my reaction is exactly the opposite. Same with Stella. These girls have something that makes me intrigued.

I liked Devon for VSFS, she really shined there - but just like you I´ve lost interest in her quite soon - maybe also thanks to the lack of time recently.

I´m glad Jac opened herself to commercial more. It pays much better and, well, we get a lots of pictures :laugh: She has it all to become a real superstar one day.

Stella is tall? No way. She looks so petite! How tall is she?

Same here with Candice, me neither have grown sick of her yet! I like her a lot, there is something very exceptional about her. I love watching her in motion. And especially in swim :laugh: I have not seen a body type like hers.

Andy, from those galleries you´ve posted, it´s pretty evident that Maryna went through several weight gain/weight loss episodes. On some of the pics she looks perfectly healthy and on others scary thin. Have you noticed that?

Also thank you for Eniko, she is such a pleasure :heart:

As for Bree Smith - she is lovely. Such a radiant smile!! I totally love when women smile like she does. Beautiful, soft face, and those freckles :wub: You chose great pictures for her, and these I like the most from them:

post-3761-0-1446200292-59698_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446200292-6044_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446200292-60984_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446200292-61594_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446200292-62171_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the kind words! :hug:  Per the above, I realize now that Bree and 'Species' are related.  I saw that movie when I was small and I thought Natasha was one of the most beautiful women in the world...I also had a serious liking for someone who similar looks to her years ago.

Andy, from those galleries you´ve posted, it´s pretty evident that Maryna went through several weight gain/weight loss episodes. On some of the pics she looks perfectly healthy and on others scary thin. Have you noticed that?

Also thank you for Eniko, she is such a pleasure :heart:

Yes, I have noticed the fluctuating weight although she seems to be technically thin in all stages.  It's tough for models like her as they typically need to eat less than their bodies demand.  Glad you like Eniko.

As for Bree Smith - she is lovely. Such a radiant smile!! I totally love when women smile like she does. Beautiful, soft face, and those freckles :wub: You chose great pictures for her, and these I like the most from them:

I have old Gemma Ward runway and Irene Hiemstra galleries to share..

Thank you for the kind words! :hug:  Per the above, I realize now that Bree and 'Species' are related.  I saw that movie when I was small and I thought Natasha was one of the most beautiful women in the world...I also had a serious liking for someone who similar looks to her years ago.

I remember that actress from the Whole Nine Yards, I was astonished by her beauty. Simply perfect. 

Yes, I have noticed the fluctuating weight although she seems to be technically thin in all stages.  It's tough for models like her as they typically need to eat less than their bodies demand.  Glad you like Eniko.

She is thin in all those stages, yes - but in some she is (for my likeness) way too thin. In others, she is perfect.

I have old Gemma Ward runway and Irene Hiemstra galleries to share..

Feel free to post them :hug:

Quite a stonefaced, elitist model and having such an inhumanly chiseled face with beautiful skin. <3

Contribution-301-Irene full review

http://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/4OseJBKBrn/bZngr1Za1NDQIqEL

post-40981-0-1446200306-97207_thumb.jpg[post-40981-0-1446200306-98177_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200306-98932_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200306-99827_thumb.jpg

Contribution-302-Irene full review

http://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/Mu2cmSZHkN/dcoZzVMjWxoUsz8a

post-40981-0-1446200307-00559_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200307-01303_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200307-0202_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200307-02771_thumb.jpg

I thought Ginta would work with you..I think she's a good model, and living doll.  But her La Senza contract keeps her from doing a lot more than she could have these years. Oddly enough, she is married years ago to a wealthy man in his 50s, of which is NEVER photographed with her...

Bree reminds me of Keira Knightley in some of those photos.

I never got the appeal of Ginta. I´ve tried several times actually, but no.

Those pics of Bree are heavenly. Just WOW :heart:

Rachel Mortensen is more of a sexy-type commercial model- definitely male oriented in terms of attraction.  She was in playboy, too...

Erin, Anne V are straddlers that can model a wider range, include walk in fashion week.  Devon is not traditionally pretty and soon I lost interest, too.  Candice has become quite boring as a late. 

Jac is looking like she could potentially be a next VS angel.

Stella is rumored to be a VS Angel, did you hear?  Stella has a strange combination of mile long legs and a long torso, but a childish face/per-pubscent body.  I don't know how tall she is but she towers over 'normal' people but is slightly shorter than the rakish Martha/Jac.

I was trying to define what I do not like about Rachel Mortenson, but I ended up confused. She has a decent face, nice eyes and pretty body - overall a beautiful woman for sure - but it does just not work for me. She kind of leaves me cold. I do not understand why. It´s the same with Anne V, Lindsay, Erin - there are some pictures I like, but overall they bore me to death. And it´s definitely not about hair colour/eye colour because Marloes or Bregje are too blondes with blue eyes and my reaction is exactly the opposite. Same with Stella. These girls have something that makes me intrigued.

I liked Devon for VSFS, she really shined there - but just like you I´ve lost interest in her quite soon - maybe also thanks to the lack of time recently.

I´m glad Jac opened herself to commercial more. It pays much better and, well, we get a lots of pictures :laugh: She has it all to become a real superstar one day.

Stella is tall? No way. She looks so petite! How tall is she?

Same here with Candice, me neither have grown sick of her yet! I like her a lot, there is something very exceptional about her. I love watching her in motion. And especially in swim :laugh: I have not seen a body type like hers.

I have a lot of random stuff saved up over the past couple months.  Sadly, it's not very diverse (mostly VS and some HF).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...